what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Gudetama Tamagotchi came today!
imageproxy.php
It arrived pretty early (it was due anywhere from April 5th-25th) and it's super cute. It actually looks exactly like yours, debibu, but it didn't come with that adorable case.

I have ordered quite a few virtual pets in general recently. There are two reasons for this. The first being I want to grow my collection and the second is my favorite thing to do when I'm stressed is impulse buy things.

And adult life is very stressful. Also I'm tired and can't figure out how to add pictures.

But I got a package from japanyouwant.com today! I bought a new Tamagotchi 4U Aukatsu! faceplate and touch card set (for when I eventually buy a 4U) and a PriPara Rosette Pact (the Jewlie version).

I haven't decided if I am going to open it yet. I can't find a good English walkthrough and I know my Sanrio M!x will be here in a few days. But it's SUPER cute and I've been meaning to watch the anime. The fact that it has a virtual pet from the same franchise is pretty sweet. It comes with an item for the arcade machine too but they don't have them in the US.

That's all for today! Maybe next time I'll take a minute to figure out how to add the pictures.

Whooo! A haul came in today and I have a story.

I've been waiting for some of this to be delivered for a week. I was left slips to sign (some for the same thing) and wouldn't have anything a day or two later. I happened to run into the mail lady today and figured out what was going on.

The poor thing is new and thought I still had to pay additional shipping. I obviously told her it was fine, but she said she was glad to run into me. Now she has a face to go with all of the packages that get delivered.

I've figured out how to add pictured but it is too much trouble.

IN THE MAIL TODAY:

-Used Pink Anniversary Mix (ebay)

-Used Pink P's (It's in a little worse shape than I was hoping for but it should work) (another Ebay Find)

-Used Circus and Love and Melody Pierce (Japan You Want)

-What I thought was a New blue Spacey Mix but it's obviously been opened/ No scratches or anything but I am going to have some words to Amazon about this.

-In the package Mothra Tamagotchi. The packaging is a little faded but I'm going to open it eventually anyway!! (Japan You Want)

-New Nana Moon Fairy pet (used in package)

-Mix and 4U/4U+ books (Japan you want)

-New Sumikko Atsume (Japan You want)

This wasn't ordered at the same time and some of it I ordered in like February. It's weird it all came at once. Well, That's my story and that's today's haul!

Yesterday I got a Neopets virtual pet (that I wanted really bad like 10+ years ago lmao), and a Gudetama Tamagotchi (not pictured cause I already gave it to my sister). Today I got a 20th anni mini (the same shell color as my very first Tama &lt;3). So exciting!

4b6a488b_1bb8_4d5b_8070_4b04d687bea4_by_xojuju_dc9_by_xojuju-dc9hbut.jpg

o2SNSdmm.jpg

I got what I'm 99% sure was my first tama ever!

Well, not LITERALLY my first tama ever, but the first shell I ever owned. There's still part of my brain that insists my first one was a black/white two-tone, but I saw this one on JYW and like... it felt like I had been remembering, and THIS was actually the one. :D

Either way, at least I have a P1 in my collection again for the first time in 21 years! :D

My Tamagotchi Ocean arrived today! It's really cute and in practically new condition as far as I can tell. I only spent $25 because apparently, it's back cover doesn't open (the seller did label it as "defective"). That was a risk I was willing to take, so I went ahead and bought it. It came with new batteries already inside, so I haven't tried opening the back yet... Hopefully it won't give me too much of a problem. I was a little nervous that I wouldn't understand it because it's the Japanese version, but a quick look at the English instructions gave me all the info I need. Here's what it looks like (the pic isn't mine, just an example :p ):

bandai-umino-tamagotchi-ocean_1_5117123e544553d933cdf7077b4b9fba.jpg

I got a Tamagotchi/Virtual Pet bundle a couple of days ago and a folder full of cards today! :D I am super excited to finally own a Mothra Tamagotchi- I can't wait to get it up and running in a few weeks, when I am back from a trip and have more time. Its been a pet I've been meaning to get for quite some time. :)

bqVVm0J.jpg

On a side note, the cards are lovely and so is the folder! They have most Tamagotchi (vintage at least) characters. :wub:

k4HhE0M.jpg
fWsQ0qO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Mothra no Tamagotchi!! It's a little scratched up and it's missing a screw on the back, but it's super cute and works perfectly! :wub:

nJxpbLU.jpg

Well, it wasn't today, but I got my Entama:

20180804_105454.jpg

When I got it, it was much dirtier and the A button stuttered. I took it apart, though, and fixed the button by cleaning it and realigning it.

20180804_101909.jpg

20180804_102136.jpg

This wasn't in the mail, but I also got a V2 in a shell I've wanted for years:

20180806_203231_HDR.jpg

I got a Tamagotchi/Virtual Pet bundle a couple of days ago and a folder full of cards today! :D I am super excited to finally own a Mothra Tamagotchi- I can't wait to get it up and running in a few weeks, when I am back from a trip and have more time. Its been a pet I've been meaning to get for quite some time. :)

On a side note, the cards are lovely and so is the folder! They have most Tamagotchi (vintage at least) characters. :wub:

k4HhE0M.jpg
fWsQ0qO.jpg
Oh my god! I remember these cards from my child hood! I haven't seen them around in ages. I wonder where I left them in my parent's house... It'd be nice to find them again. I clearly remember having the Kusatchi card.

I didn't obtain any tama mail but I got some books from my favorite artists! one on the left is Rav from mickey Z, one on the right is from the publisher Kus who looks for all kinds of artist

JPEG_20180904_165616.jpg

Hiya! I recently bought a kyubey vynil and neptune liprod proplica.

I have finally got a "My Life" console, password puppy and a few mini tamas.

My Furreal Friend Ricky husky! Adorable! Also have RockaToo, but that was a in-store purchase. Actually lots of Furreals have come in the mail. Ricky &amp; Biskit being two of my many faves.

Latest posts

Back