what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_inline_my55ep1TC61stg2n6.jpg
OMGG so CUTE *-* I think it's called Tamagotchi Phone..? Addoraaable! What are the features? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
that design is definitely pretty ^.^ does it seem like the printed paint will rub off easiley? also i love the fact that you get to pick the egg that you run ^.^
Hmm... **scrapes at paint** Yeah, a little bit just came off lol. But luckily Carol also included a crochet cover for me to keep it in. :blink:

Hmm... **scrapes at paint** Yeah, a little bit just came off lol. But luckily Carol also included a crochet cover for me to keep it in. :blink:
oh haha i didnt want you to scrap it baha ^.^ thats why i wanted to know cause carol actually sent mine hehe ^.^ so i wanted to know whether or not to get a crochet cover ready for it ^.^

on a different note i got my gnejintchi for christmas eve present today!!!!!!!here it is ^.^

Awww just after posting this i was suprised with a lovely package that contained my tamagotchi friends best day ever!

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts again. Please use the EDIT function if you need to add something to your recent post - let's help keep the forums clean and free from clutter.

Ermahgerd! I love your Winter versions! &lt;33333 How much did those and the Devi's set ya back? Just curious &gt;_&lt;

I finally made it home for Christmas, and there was a pile of packages for me in the living room that have been accumulating over the year. The Indian design P2 is stunning, as are the winter keitais.

The santa was a christmas gift and I can't wait to run him :wub:

Here you go~

j7r6.jpg

Somehow it feels heavier than the Tama-Go though. :p
Thanks for posting this!! Makes me want one a bit more again :)

its still as tall but not nearly as bulky, thats a good thing! for me anyway

ETA: Heres what I got the other day

:)

Latest posts

Back