what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17458056_2100428670183703_3520947632156873370_n.jpg

I got this in the mail yesterday but I forgot to post the picture here ^^ This is an Entama with a rare shell design that I ordered from Japan You Want and I just love it, it's so pretty &lt;3

My sister's P's, and my Keitai and P1 came in today. :)

And while not exactly a Tamagotchi, my Penpy and RakuRaku Dinokun came in today. Neither seem to be working, though, but the batteries I was using might have just been bad. It seems odd that neither of those would work when they were both supposed to be tested and working beforehand, and this seller's normally really great, so I'm picking up some new batteries tomorrow afternoon.

I just love the white 20th Anniversary m!x's shell design. :D

Today I got my Sanrio m!x and the Tokyo Disneyland Usatama and its rabbit case. Too cute for words!

EDIT: Boom.

XefwoLI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My Morino and Umino arrived today!! I can't wait to run them but I can't right now :'( Hopefully I'll run at least one of them next week!

2ppbzq0.jpg
1z4zinc.jpg
j121km.jpg

I got a blue Tamagotchi Plus!

They even sent some stickers with it!

Last week my tamagotchi p's (I'd given up on it coming and asked for a refund so I was very excited!), my morino and umino tamagotchis and my p1! I'm so happy! just waiting on an idl and 4u now!

I'm literally bouncing off the walls right now waiting for my red P2 with white buttons to arrive (the one with the Tamagotchi logo in white across the top) - it's the same as my very first one I got when I was 7 years old in the 90's and I managed to find one new and unopened. I have been looking out for one for so long!

My Tama Go arrived today! It's much lighter than I thought it'd be, my Tamagotchi Friends weighs more while being smaller in size. :D The sounds are a bit wonky but I love my pumpkin son.

x37aci.jpg

b5667ec1f3d22953c53ce5936fca47d4.jpg

Prime is amazing!! Ordered these two days ago and they got here right before I left for class this morning... so far, so good! Super happy with this purchase!

I got my Digimon Mini in the mail today. I was expecting it early next week so it was a nice suprise

I finally got my v4! Been wanting to get a legit tama since I unearthed my old bootleg quite a while ago!

FV8e44Dm.jpg
6hoYBxGm.jpg
ZsYxZeum.jpg

And here it is compared to that old bootleg!

gYf3l3Nm.jpg
zUaisQvm.jpg

I'm hoping to have lots of fun!! :D

Nice surprise waiting for me in the mail today after being away from home for a few days.

My dream m!x came today along with the v2 I won on an ebay auction. The seller of my m!x (japanyouwant) was also nice enough to include a cute pin :)

2uzccjb.jpg

Headed off to the post office this morning to grab a package I missed yesterday.

Got a brand new in package English P1 which I'm super excited about. (the color is green and yellow)

and I got a used Japanese P1 with the white shell and black buttons

2cxb6ac.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back