What is your REAL name?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first name is Michelle, I have two middle names (im ok with saying them on the internet, just not my last name XD) My middle names are Victoria Dawn. My dad named me.

My first name is Michelle, I have two middle names (im ok with saying them on the internet, just not my last name XD) My middle names are Victoria Dawn. My dad named me.
those are my favorite names!! :eek: Michelle, Victoria and Dawn are my favorite names! Wow! You are lucky!

~Reanna

those are my favorite names!! :eek: Michelle, Victoria and Dawn are my favorite names! Wow! You are lucky!
~Reanna
Lol. When i was little my bestfriend (one year younger than me) Couldnt say my name right so she just said Mich (pronounced -Mish) My neice Calls me chelle (pronounced Shelle). My cousin calls me by one of my two nicknames, Mic-Vic O_O (the first three letters of my first name and the first three letters of my first middle name)

My dad actually named my middle name (victoria) after my great GrandFather. His name was Victor. So my dad named my middle name Victoria

*^*

l

l

well,u might imagine that from my name obove...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Shayley... or Shay.

Remember, you don't have to give out your real name if you don't want to, and espcially if your parents told you not to!

Last edited by a moderator:
My REAL name is david the third, but every1 calls me sam. my middle is samuel (Weird, right) and my second middle name is.... Wait, i don't have one!

I really don't like my name but I might aswell say it. It's.....

click three times

Amanda

Also it's in my signature so I really didn't have to post it but I just noticed it there and I was to lazy to delete this post and just type 'it's in my siggy'.

lolz! :eek:

Mine is Elizabeth, but all my friends call me Eliz :)

-Kuchipatchi-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back