What is your REAL name?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a common name, Kate. Oddly enough, there is no one at my school with that name.

I was sitting in class last week, thinking about random things, and started thinking about how I don't have a weird name, it sounds weird, when you think about it.

My first and middle name is Katherine Anne. (Katherine Anne sounds better than Kate Anne, so when people ask me for my full name, I say Katherine Anne *last name*.)

I have a common name, Kate. Oddly enough, there is no one at my school with that name.
I was sitting in class last week, thinking about random things, and started thinking about how I don't have a weird name, it sounds weird, when you think about it.

My first and middle name is Katherine Anne. (Katherine Anne sounds better than Kate Anne, so when people ask me for my full name, I say Katherine Anne *last name*.)
Camelle. Odd, eh?

Camelle

Mines Lara, and my middle name is Maree :D Before i was born my parents were going to call me either Samantha or Laura, but when i was born my mum said she was going to call me Lara :D

My name is Morgan, it's Welsh and it means "The Edge Of The Sea"

and my middle name is Alexandra, it's Greek and it means "Protector Of Mankind" which I think is pretty sweet :pochitchi:

TG4E :chohimetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
My name's AWESOME! Let me show it to ya

[SIZE=21pt]ALEXANDRA!!! Or Alex Or Alexis Or Lexi[/SIZE]

Doesn't matter

You guys have the coolest names!

Last edited by a moderator:
Abby is a cool name!

I know someone called Abby, her last name is Bishop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back