What is your REAL name?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerensa. ;) Now you know why my username is so original.. haha. By coinidence, my name is the noun for love in cornish! :wacko:

EDIT: I can't believe I spelt my own name wrong.. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like that name I wanted to be named that. My real name is Jurnee (pronounced Journey). I really really wanted to be named something else you all have such nice names! ^_^ :wacko:
Thanks!

I'm Shayley... or Shay.
Remember, you don't have to give out your real name if you don't want to, and espcially if your parents told you not to!
You are so lucky.... my fav girl's name.

I can't say my name.... oh, mum! :lol: If you really wanna know my nickname, PM me- though I might not tell you, as it is acosiated with my name. B)

My name is Alina, its Russian, it means "Bright and Beautiful!" :lol: Pretty sweet I guess!  

-NINJA B)
[SIZE=14pt]Nice colour blue Ninja! Anyway My name is Megan. A boring name but, who cares? ^o^[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hehehe Tamafun is my new Forum Yogigirl! And a siggy is short for signature. A signature is what I have at the bottom of my post with tamafun in it! Please do not double post. You could just edit your post and post what you wanted! [/SIZE] B) If you also want to find out more pm me hey? I can help you out. I know your new but please try to stay on topic! Thanks :lol:

-RS

Trienna. (tree-anna)

some of my family used to call me Shash. (navajo for bear...)

my name's Kaitlyn and my username is keekster94 because Keekster is my nickname (my grandma called me that since i was a baby!) and i got 94 because i was born in the year 1994.

You guys have beautiful names! :D

Mine's Veronica.

My friend's just call me V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back