What Types Of TV Shows Annoy You The Most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HM is the worst thing that has happened to the world of music since. 

That person wasn't reporting the obvious. Miley Cyrus will not be remembered for decades. In 5 years, either you will hear about how she is screwing up her life or you'll be like "Who? Oh yeah, that annoying Disney star." Unless Disney drags the show into her 20s. x_X

I'm sure Hannah Montanna will die out within 2 years.

~ChibiMuffins

Thats too long. Well I don't really watch TV anymore but Hannah Montana really annoys me. >.> So does HSM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like most TV shows.

I cannot stand soapy dramas. They annoy me so much. Neighbours and Homa & Away really annoy me.

Hey, if you don't believe that, it's fine. That's because you dont like Hannah Montana. But I do, a lot, and it's really rude of you to try to make someone else not believe it too. That's all I wanted to say. Think about that.
see the bolded? that's when i got angry. honey, i'm not trying to make you beleive it. i can see already that you'll never beleive anything anybody says against hannah montana. i respect that. this is a topic where you express your opinions, and i did just that. please, don't tell me to think about that. it'll give me nightmares.

and sometimes she sats a bad example. my friend's sisters aren't even allowed to watch that, it'll teach them to talk back and be sassy and diva-ish. i'm not saying i disagree, i'm not saying i agree.

i just think that disney went downhill when they started airing that's so raven. now it's just highschool dramas with overreacting people that can't act. that's all i wanted to say.

see the bolded? that's when i got angry. honey, i'm not trying to make you beleive it. i can see already that you'll never beleive anything anybody says against hannah montana. i respect that. this is a topic where you express your opinions, and i did just that. please, don't tell me to think about that. it'll give me nightmares.

and sometimes she sats a bad example. my friend's sisters aren't even allowed to watch that, it'll teach them to talk back and be sassy and diva-ish. i'm not saying i disagree, i'm not saying i agree.

i just think that disney went downhill when they started airing that's so raven. now it's just highschool dramas with overreacting people that can't act. that's all i wanted to say.
Why did you call me "honey"? >.< Gah it's really getting on my nerves that people around TT call me "honey", "dear", or something similar! No offence though. :D

Sorry about that. I was a little mad at that time, so I'm sorry. I shouldn't have overreacted. Your friend's sister isn't even ALLOWED to watch Hannah Montana? :wacko: Whoa. I think Miley (on the show) sets a great example for girls. The show teaches you great lessons. That's just my opinion though.

I don't really like That's So Raven either. ;)

Why did you call me "honey"? >.< Gah it's really getting on my nerves that people around TT call me "honey", "dear", or something similar! No offence though. :(
Sorry about that. I was a little mad at that time, so I'm sorry. I shouldn't have overreacted. Your friend's sister isn't even ALLOWED to watch Hannah Montana? :( Whoa. I think Miley (on the show) sets a great example for girls. The show teaches you great lessons. That's just my opinion though.

I don't really like That's So Raven either. :(
There you go again. >.<

Tv does over all suck. The TV in this day is well.... retarded from all those dumb reality TV shows to Hannah Montanna....

Why did you call me "honey"? >.< Gah it's really getting on my nerves that people around TT call me "honey", "dear", or something similar!
because i think you're sweet and sticky like honey.

i also get annoyed by those shows where the actors look or talk right_in_to_the_camera[/i].

the only exceptions are the fresh prince of bel-air and ferris bueller's day off ^^

and hanna/miley/destiny/hope/whatever/cyrus does sass back to her father on the show, and that's why they don't watch it.

High school musical, definately high school musical.

The main character is a son of a biscuit, I think his name is Troy. They took nude pictures of themselves, all of them. They aren't exactly what I call a good influence. They have *biiing* songs and dancing and their acting is rubbish. What's the point in all this cheese and girl/boyfriends? The blond one is especially made of cheese with all her pink and glitter.

EDIT: I hate most disney, apart from Winnie the Pooh. Tigger and Piglet are cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
High school musical, definately high school musical.
The main character is a son of a biscuit, I think his name is Troy. They took nude pictures of themselves, all of them. They aren't exactly what I call a good influence. They have *biiing* songs and dancing and their acting is rubbish. What's the point in all this cheese and girl/boyfriends? The blond one is especially made of cheese with all her pink and glitter.

EDIT: I hate most disney, apart from Winnie the Pooh. Tigger and Piglet are cute.
Winnie the Pooh is awesome. =D

Latest posts

Back