What Types Of TV Shows Annoy You The Most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's kind of funny how this topic has turned into a several page argument about whether or not Miley Cyrus will be the next Elvis. :D

Most television shows annoy me. That is why I stick mostly to the news (which sometimes still bothers me), Law and Order, and Arthur. (Arthur will never annoy me, no matter how old I get! :angry: )

HM is the worst thing that has happened to the world of music since. 

That person wasn't reporting the obvious. Miley Cyrus will not be remembered for decades. In 5 years, either you will hear about how she is screwing up her life or you'll be like "Who? Oh yeah, that annoying Disney star." Unless Disney drags the show into her 20s. x_X

I'm sure Hannah Montanna will die out within 2 years.

~ChibiMuffins

I agree with everything said there.

HM is the worst thing that has happened to the world of music since. 

That person wasn't reporting the obvious. Miley Cyrus will not be remembered for decades. In 5 years, either you will hear about how she is screwing up her life or you'll be like "Who? Oh yeah, that annoying Disney star." Unless Disney drags the show into her 20s. x_X

I'm sure Hannah Montanna will die out within 2 years.

~ChibiMuffins

That's just your opinion. Lots of other ppl have different opinions about Hannah Montana. Some of her songs have a nice meaning to it, like Life's What You Make It and Nobody's Perfect. I really like her song See You Again but that song has like no meaning to it, zip, nada. xD I only like it because it kinda describes my love for my crush. xD Her voice is NOTHING special though. ANYONE can sing as good as she can. Did you hear her voice on the show? It sounded horrible. :D I think her voice sounded MUCH better on CDs (I think they remixed her).

Maybe Miley won't be remembered for decades. In another 20 yrs she'll be like 35 and she won't be singing songs for kids probably. Overall, I like Miley better as an actress, but she's just an okay singer for now. :)

That's just your opinion. Lots of other ppl have different opinions about Hannah Montana. Some of her songs have a nice meaning to it, like Life's What You Make It and Nobody's Perfect. I really like her song See You Again but that song has like no meaning to it, zip, nada. xD I only like it because it kinda describes my love for my crush. xD Her voice is NOTHING special though. ANYONE can sing as good as she can. Did you hear her voice on the show? It sounded horrible. :D I think her voice sounded MUCH better on CDs (I think they remixed her).
Maybe Miley won't be remembered for decades. In another 20 yrs she'll be like 35 and she won't be singing songs for kids probably. Overall, I like Miley better as an actress, but she's just an okay singer for now. :)
Yeah. And thats just yours.

>_> If your going to be all cool with these opinions, just don't reply to all of them in a super defensive way. Just like you said...

"That's just your opinion. Lots of other ppl have different opinions about Hannah Montana."

So, don't be a hypocrite, K?

And she doesn't write her Hannah Montana songs. Sorry to break it to ya. I read the credits in the albums. Only the Miley Cyrus ones.

But yes, at least you can now be flexible with them. Bit more 'o work, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mileyroxursox, Im uber proud of you =D

You have become alot more flexible and accepting of other opinions, I just thought I would point that out.

Yeah, I have pointed out in this topic before.

I don't like the majority of Disney shows, sitcoms, and the CartoonNetwork/ Nickelodeon shows. They kind of annoy me >_<

I think I will stick to reality and anime for now.

Yeah. And thats just yours.
>_> If your going  to be all cool with these opinions, just don't reply to all of them in a super defensive way. Just like you said...

"That's just your opinion. Lots of other ppl have different opinions about Hannah Montana."

So, don't be a hypocrite, K?

And she doesn't write her Hannah Montana songs. Sorry to break it to ya. I read the credits in the albums. Only the Miley Cyrus ones.

But yes, at least you can now be flexible with them. Bit more 'o work, though.
Look, I'm trying my best, k? Thank you Tama_Becca. :( I appreciate it.

I know that she doesn't write the Hannah songs, only the Miley ones. She wasn't as good of a songwriter as I thought she was. The only Miley songs I like are See You Again, East Northumberland High, and I Miss You. I pretty much hate all the rest of the Miley songs. xD I like MOST of the Hannah songs. By the way, what's a hypocrite?

Look, I'm trying my best, k? Thank you Tama_Becca. :( I appreciate it.
I know that she doesn't write the Hannah songs, only the Miley ones. She wasn't as good of a songwriter as I thought she was. The only Miley songs I like are See You Again, East Northumberland High, and I Miss You. I pretty much hate all the rest of the Miley songs. xD I like MOST of the Hannah songs. By the way, what's a hypocrite?
K then. x_x Sorry, I haven't been watching you like a hawk. Didn't know you'd changed. ^^

Er, its nothing. Just try being a bit more secure with the opinions, K?

I might just add this two cents...

I dont know really, but nickelback is over 20 years, and they sing for teens and kids :T Well, their lead singer looks over 21+, so I dont know ;)

Look, I'm trying my best, k? Thank you Tama_Becca. :furawatchi: I appreciate it.
Off topic here but I wanted to help...

A hypocrite is when you tell someone not to do something and then you go and do it.

Example:

Bob: Don't chew on your pen Joe!

*Bob starts chewing on his pen*

Joe: Hey, you're a hypocrite!

Look, I'm trying my best, k? Thank you Tama_Becca. :rolleyes: I appreciate it.
Anytime Jamie =D

Disney, the only good shows now on it is the old Mickey Mouse and Lilo and Stitch.

I HATE Disney.

And also most new show's on Nicktoons and Cartoon Network. CN always has these horribly drawn show's about a boy with a weird ability.

Nicktoon's are worse.

I basically hate the new Anime like Bakugan who are trying to steal a original idea. (Bakugan is a newer Yu Gi Oh but the directors are on crack)

Off topic here but I wanted to help...
A hypocrite is when you tell someone not to do something and then you go and do it.

Example:

Bob: Don't chew on your pen Joe!

*Bob starts chewing on his pen*

Joe: Hey, you're a hypocrite!
oh okay. Thanx. :wacko: I'm KINDA a hypocrite. Isn't everyone? :p

I didn't like the Mickey Mouse cartoons. They were dumb. I really like Mickey Mouse though.

I'd much rather play harvest moon than watch anything on TV.
Same Here (Harvest moon= <3. I only have the one for PS2. Harvest Moon STH)

Shows don't really annoy me unless they don't make any sense Or if I dislike them completely.

I either Like a show. Or I dislike a show (As in, I'm not all "I like this show but at the same time I don't like it)

I really dislike those shows with the bodyguard who is really a nice person that loves bunnies :l It annoys the living daylights outta me.

Same Here (Harvest moon= <3. I only have the one for PS2. Harvest Moon STH)

Shows don't really annoy me unless they don't make any sense Or if I dislike them completely.

I either Like a show. Or I dislike a show (As in, I'm not all "I like this show but at the same time I don't like it)
Yeah I kinda hate it when ppl can't make up their mind if they like a show or not. >.< One second they like it, the next second they dont. It gets very annoying.

EDIT: I think Chop Socky Chooks is really weird. >o< It's on the odd side.

Oh yes, not to mention "In the night garden", another peice of rubbish my sis watches. Once I find out who that voice guy is, I'm gonna kill him >.< Oh, not forgetting iCarly. What sort of name is that? And the show sucks. And all those "Dude lets fight and try to be so cool and we're not shows" (TMNT, Power Rangers, etc). You know boys (and sometimes even girls) get completely obsessed, espeically since the toy commercials have that stupid "dude" voice. No offence though.

Simply, I hate all TV. I don't watch it. It all sucks.

there is nothing of substantial originality or entertainment on any show. lets leave it there.

the only shows I actually sort of liked was Chowder, and Myth busters. I still don't watch them.

Simply, I hate all TV. I don't watch it. It all sucks. there is nothing of substantial originality or entertainment on any show. lets leave it there.

the only shows I actually sort of liked was Chowder, and Myth busters. I still don't watch them.
Yeah, same here. I don't watch the TV here. I usually watch anime.

Kinda make having a TV in my room a waste.. But what would I play my DVDs on?

~ChibiMuffins

Oh yes, not to mention "In the night garden", another peice of rubbish my sis watches. Once I find out who that voice guy is, I'm gonna kill him >.< Oh, not forgetting iCarly. What sort of name is that? And the show sucks. And all those "Dude lets fight and try to be so cool and we're not shows" (TMNT, Power Rangers, etc). You know boys (and sometimes even girls) get completely obsessed, espeically since the toy commercials have that stupid "dude" voice. No offence though.
iCarly DOES suck. I watch a lot of TV though. :eek: Not anymore since I dont have it anymore. >.< I'll be getting it back in June. =)

Latest posts

Back