What Types Of TV Shows Annoy You The Most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, she does overreact in the show. But she's a really talented actress. It's ok if you dont like her but I just heard on the radio 2 days ago that Miley was going to be the next Elvis Presley and will probably be famous for decades. It also said that Miley was a really fantastic singer and songwriter. She is EXTREMELY talented if she can write her own songs.
Pfft, Don't make me laugh. She is just another wannabe star.

All the new crap they show on Disney Channel. I hate sitcoms, reality TV and shows with terrible acting. Whatever you can watch on Disney Channel that is a show, I hate. I hate Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon (Except, Drake and josh was ok). But Hannah Montanna is the show I hate the most.

~ChibiMuffins

Well, the Disney animes, most of them, terrible, and most of the reality shows like The Suite Life I hate! :rolleyes:

I like comedy, like the Lee Evans show, or Peter Kay. Ok the swearing is a little above average but sometimes it makes them funny. But some kiddiesh (Like 3-5 year olds) shows are not in my good books! I may be the younger stage of teen, a kid-teen, but a very mature one, and I will not stand for corny sitcoms and stupid cartoons which drive most NORMAL people bananas!

Disney crap. Especially Hannah Montana. The jokes on that show aren't funny and it has no point. Just the retarded adventures of a loser and a famous person that doesn't want people to know she has like,8 freaking awards. I never got why she never told anyone she was famous!? Like, Ura Togetchi said also,I hate shows that aren't funny. I'll sit there like, "Was that supposed to be funny?" I think every show with a studio audience has a pre-recorded tape of the croud cracking up that they play. I swear,when I used to watch it,I thought I heard the exact same laugh every time they *tried* to be funny.
That's exactly how I feel.

It's easy to whine about TV shows you don't like.

I don't like this, this is dumb, I HATE THIS, why does this even exist? it's so bad, this is bad, that's bad, this is all terrible, this entire channel doesn't cater to my specific tastes therefore it cannot have any merit whatsoever..

Well you know what? There are infinate ways to express how much you don't like something. There's enough time in the world to express how much you don't like something (there always is.) There are enough things in the world people don't like.

How hard is it to not talk about something that you don't like?

The reason I don't like people going on and on about shows that I hardly like disney channel either. But guess what! I haven't watched, or even crossed it with my remote, in over two years. It's not hard to avoid. And I think people shouldn't waste their time complaining about something that isn't hard to avoid.

I'm not saying nobody should complain about anything, but something so petty as television shows? They're not jumping out of the screen and mauling you and they aren't giving you homework or popping your bicycle tires or melting your ice cream or spitting in your face or telling you to do your chores! They're television shows!

[end bawww]

I can't really think of any shows that annoy me. After all, if they DO annoy me, I go do something else.

^The thing is Pyonchit, My sister watches all these awful things at full blast so where ever I am I hear all the stupid voices and songs and blaa. And when my Mum's on nightshift I have to stay downstairs so she can sleep so again, my sister watching that stuff and she screams if some one tries to change it to something decent. So that's why I'm complaining but I agree with you, why complain if you're not forced to watch it?

I TOoo Hate High School dramas there is always a geek a high school bully a really fit guy and i boss popular girl..BORING!

^The thing is Pyonchit, My sister watches all these awful things at full blast so where ever I am I hear all the stupid voices and songs and blaa. And when my Mum's on nightshift I have to stay downstairs so she can sleep so again, my sister watching that stuff and she screams if some one tries to change it to something decent. So that's why I'm complaining but I agree with you, why complain if you're not forced to watch it?
I know your pain. My sister puts on the radio, and dresses in a wig and sings Hannah Montanna... It's so loud I can hear it from the second floor.. Disney is hard to avoid. It's everywhere! ((I'm not kidding))

Another show that I hate is Naruto. But I'd watch Naruto over Hannah Montanna any day. The annoying voices in Naruto pi** me off the most and how it can turn mature people into little kids, that do hand signs. I also hate the other part of the Naruto package, Narutards. I dislike a lot of Dubbed anime they show on Cartoon Network. I also despise The Naked Brothers... Yeah the worlds best band... 'Cause everyone in the world goes screaming over 10 year olds playing instruments. I just dun like these types of shows.

~ChibiMuffins

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmn...

most Disney shows and those stupid reality shows, god i hate them.

WHO CARES IF YOU EAT A BUG!

and that show, A Moment Of Truth. That's a messed up show, it destroys the family's trust towards the people on the show, it ruins relationships, and embarrasses the person on nation television!
yeah SOO not worth $1,000,000 or however much they give you at the end...

Well, she does overreact in the show. But she's a really talented actress. It's ok if you dont like her but I just heard on the radio 2 days ago that Miley was going to be the next Elvis Presley and will probably be famous for decades. It also said that Miley was a really fantastic singer and songwriter. She is EXTREMELY talented if she can write her own songs.
Umm...

Then I'm the next world hit.

I can sing decently, I'm a good actor, and I can write my own songs.

=l That doesn't mean your too special. [if you can sing and write your own songs.] If your cute and you get a deal with Disney is whats special in pop culture these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am NOT lying!!! :huh: I heard it with my own ears. Just because you dont think The Suite Life of Zack and Cody is good doesn't mean others can't.
I believe you! :D :D

Back on topic

I also don't like the type of shows that have really bad animation. I can't really think of one on the spot, ooh, I just did, Ed Edd & Eddy! It's just really bad animation. ;)

Oh yeah I hate shows that are just...tottally gross. Like...Edd Edd and Eddy or whatever it's called, they like, eat bogies and stuff and don't even get me started on Ren & Stimpy!!

Mileyroxyoursox, no one will ever be as good as Elvis. Miley Cyrus will be unpopular and dead (Not HER, I mean as in no-one will like her.) within five years. It's common sense. Don't believe everything you hear.

We have one channel on our TV and thats Disney. Thats all we can watch and my sister is obsessed with HM, so I have no choice. Pyon, I know we can easily ignore it (most people) but, still, it dosen't hurt to post it on a topic. It's just a simple question.

I agree with Moment Of Truth. That show discusts me.

Mileyroxyoursox, no one will ever be as good as Elvis. Miley Cyrus will be unpopular and dead (Not HER, I mean as in no-one will like her.) within five years. It's common sense. Don't believe everything you hear.
LOL I think you qouted the wrong post.

Yeah I hate those game show they're just so...Pointless and ANNOYING!!

Fair enough, though I would just slap your sister upside the head.

qwerty's OFFICAL List of Songs That Annoy Her:

Hannah Montanna

Phineas & Ferb

Suite Life

Pretty much everything on Disney D;

Game Shows

Clean House

Latest posts

Back