What Types Of TV Shows Annoy You The Most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm more of a video game person too. I'd much rather play harvest moon than watch anything on TV. Anyway...

I don't like Disney shows (or that type of show) or any of those weird kid-ish shows they show at 9:00 on Sunday mornings...like the Bratz show. o.o

Let's not start flaming about how the Suite Life is/isn't funny. Some people like it, some people hate it, and some people (like me) don't really care that much. Respect each other's opinions. ;]

tulip~:]

I dislike:
Anime

Shows when the main character cannot act/over act (Example: That new show...H2O, Hannah Montana <-- Admit it, Miley overacts, That's So Raven)

That's pretty much all.
Well, she does overreact in the show. But she's a really talented actress. It's ok if you dont like her but I just heard on the radio 2 days ago that Miley was going to be the next Elvis Presley and will probably be famous for decades. It also said that Miley was a really fantastic singer and songwriter. She is EXTREMELY talented if she can write her own songs.

hmmn...

most Disney shows and those stupid reality shows, god i hate them.

WHO CARES IF YOU EAT A BUG!

and that show, A Moment Of Truth. That's a messed up show, it destroys the family's trust towards the people on the show, it ruins relationships, and embarrasses the person on nation television!

Oh yeah the Bratz show. It should be like, 18 or something I mean BELLY TOPS AND STREET FIGHTING IN HIGH HEELS AND SKIRTS THAT MIGHT AS WELL NOT BE THERE AT ALL!! Oh yeah and those shows with the laughs in the background that laugh at stuff that's not funny >.>

Well, she does overreact in the show. But she's a really talented actress. It's ok if you dont like her but I just heard on the radio 2 days ago that Miley was going to be the next Elvis Presley and will probably be famous for decades. It also said that Miley was a really fantastic singer and songwriter. She is EXTREMELY talented if she can write her own songs.
Dude. She's just another passing Disney star. She will NEVER be even CLOSE to Elvis. Elvis will be WAY better than Hannah. Because he's classic. Don't believe everything you hear, girl.

High School Musical and Hannah Montana.

I'm okay with most cartoons, even Ed, Edd and Eddy which drives most people bonkers.

It's EXTREMELY funny. It's my mom that kinda liked it before I did, so yeah.
Just becuase your mom likes it doesnt mean its good.

Hahahahaha...

I can tell your lying,

Shes just another annoying Disney Star,

Elvis?,

Righttt..

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the types that bug me are just the pointless shows like Naked Brothers Band, Natrually Sadie, all that stuff. No offence to anyone who likes those. Their just not my kind. I also don't really like the anime shows...

I hate Hannah Montana sooo much! The show has no point! well then again my favorite show IS family guy...

but she is all like "But if I say I'm Hannah Montana no one will treat me the same!" Yeah being an outcast is way better than being famous. >.>

I write songs too, when I'm bored. And they're not just about my double life. Hey, I'm not saying I'm great or anything. I'm just saying that helping write your songs doesn't automatically make you the next Elvis.

Disney crap. Especially Hannah Montana. The jokes on that show aren't funny and it has no point. Just the retarded adventures of a loser and a famous person that doesn't want people to know she has like,8 freaking awards. I never got why she never told anyone she was famous!? Like, Ura Togetchi said also,I hate shows that aren't funny. I'll sit there like, "Was that supposed to be funny?" I think every show with a studio audience has a pre-recorded tape of the croud cracking up that they play. I swear,when I used to watch it,I thought I heard the exact same laugh every time they *tried* to be funny.

Disney crap. Especially Hannah Montana. The jokes on that show aren't funny and it has no point. Just the retarded adventures of a loser and a famous person that doesn't want people to know she has like,8 freaking awards. I never got why she never told anyone she was famous!? Like, Ura Togetchi said also,I hate shows that aren't funny. I'll sit there like, "Was that supposed to be funny?" I think every show with a studio audience has a pre-recorded tape of the croud cracking up that they play. I swear,when I used to watch it,I thought I heard the exact same laugh every time they *tried* to be funny.
Yeah I agree 100%. The trying-to-be-funny thing makes me want to jump of a bridge, stuff like "Super Normal" *shudders*.

Also, I forgot to mention, things with cheesy theme-tunes, yes I'm talking about YOU pratically every cartoon on the planet.

I hate Hannah Montana sooo much! The show has no point! well then again my favorite show IS family guy...but she is all like "But if I say I'm Hannah Montana no one will treat me the same!" Yeah being an outcast is way better than being famous. >.>
Thats reality, thats common sense.

Thats normal life, thats conscious, thats humility.

Anyways, thats not supposed to be an argument.

Latest posts

Back