What Types Of TV Shows Annoy You The Most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iCarly, Drake and Josh, Naturally,Sadie, adult shows, boring chinese shows, Dora, Playhouse Disney shows, Nick Jr. Shows, Captain Flamingo, The Proud Family
A lot. ^_^
What do you mean by 'boring chinese shows'?

If your talking about anime, its not boring. You just have to find the right one.

Well, she does overreact in the show. But she's a really talented actress. It's ok if you dont like her but I just heard on the radio 2 days ago that Miley was going to be the next Elvis Presley and will probably be famous for decades. It also said that Miley was a really fantastic singer and songwriter. She is EXTREMELY talented if she can write her own songs.
it's so sad how the media lies to people these days.

and some little kid shows and animal shows bore me to death. ahg.

What do you mean by 'boring chinese shows'?
If your talking about anime, its not boring. You just have to find the right one.
No, not anime. I'm chinese, and I have chinese cable TV. I'm talking about LIVE chinese TV shows that are so ANNOYING and SO CHEESY that if I have to watch ONE MORE, I am going to go MENTAL!!! :D

I really dont like Naturally,Sadie, Drake and Josh, or iCarly either. I like a lot of the disney channel shows. :( (not all though. Some of them bugs me. :( )

it's so sad how the media lies to people these days.
and some little kid shows and animal shows bore me to death. ahg.
Hey, if you don't believe that, it's fine. That's because you dont like Hannah Montana. But I do, a lot, and it's really rude of you to try to make someone else not believe it too. That's all I wanted to say. Think about that.

Hey, if you don't believe that, it's fine. That's because you dont like Hannah Montana. But I do, a lot, and it's really rude of you to try to make someone else not believe it too. That's all I wanted to say. Think about that.
You don't make any sense. x_X

Isn't it rude trying to make people believe that lie?

You mean Chinese dramas? Well, to me it looks like you hate everything that is not on Disney Channel.

~ChibiMuffins

You don't make any sense. x_X 

Isn't it rude trying to make people believe that lie?

You mean Chinese dramas? Well, to me it looks like you hate everything that is not on Disney Channel.

~ChibiMuffins
Okay, that is NOT true. I like shows that aren't on disney channel:l (like Zoey 101. That's Nick. And I like some shows on Channel 20 too) And if you think that it's a lie, that's fine. I want to believe it and you can't stop me. That was what I was trying to say. I was a little mad at the time, so I'm sorry if I had some bad grammar. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, that is NOT true. I like shows that aren't on disney channel:l (like Zoey 101. That's Nick. And I like some shows on Channel 20 too) And if you think that it's a lie, that's fine. I want to believe it and you can't stop me. That was what I was trying to say. I was a little mad at the time, so I'm sorry if I had some bad grammar. xD
That was an inference based on most of the stuff you say. >.<

But seriously, Miley will not be the next Elvis. I am positive.

~ChibiMuffins

That was an inference based on most of the stuff you say. >.<  

But seriously, Miley will not be the next Elvis. I am positive.

~ChibiMuffins
I agree, New evlis? thats the most absurd thing I heard. Im not saying I dont beileve that Mileyroxursox did hear that, im saying that I dont agree with what the person on the radio or whatever said.

No, not anime. I'm chinese, and I have chinese cable TV. I'm talking about LIVE chinese TV shows that are so ANNOYING and SO CHEESY that if I have to watch ONE MORE, I am going to go MENTAL!!! :D
I really dont like Naturally,Sadie, Drake and Josh, or iCarly either. I like a lot of the disney channel shows. :D (not all though. Some of them bugs me. :angry: )
Erm...

o_O I've never heard of those. K then.

I agree with Sakura3200. I doubt that Miley will be like the next elvis. She's not that popular. I still love her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, New evlis? thats the most absurd thing I heard. Im not saying I dont beileve that Mileyroxursox did hear that, im saying that I dont agree with what the person on the radio or whatever said.
Well, maybe she won't be the next Elvis Presley, but she is pretty darn famous. xD And I dont know why that news reporter person had to report that. She was reporting the OBVIOUS and it's pointless to report stuff like that, in my opinion. There was also this article in a magazine that said that Billy Ray Cyrus wont let Miley leave home until she's 20. I'm like, erm, WHY do we have to know that? :D News reporters report pointless things sometimes.

Well, maybe she won't be the next Elvis Presley, but she is pretty darn famous. xD And I dont know why that news reporter person had to report that. She was reporting the OBVIOUS and it's pointless to report stuff like that, in my opinion. There was also this article in a magazine that said that Billy Ray Cyrus wont let Miley leave home until she's 20. I'm like, erm, WHY do we have to know that? :D News reporters report pointless things sometimes.
Well there probaly trying to over dramatize it, to make it sound more interesting. She is pretty famous but Elvis was the begning of something huge, Sadly I dont think HM is gonna change the world of music like he did.

Well there probaly trying to over dramatize it, to make it sound more interesting. She is pretty famous but Elvis was the begning of something huge, Sadly I dont think HM is gonna change the world of music like he did.
HM is the worst thing that has happened to the world of music since.

She was reporting the OBVIOUS and it's pointless to report stuff like that, in my opinion.

That person wasn't reporting the obvious. Miley Cyrus will not be remembered for decades. In 5 years, either you will hear about how she is screwing up her life or you'll be like "Who? Oh yeah, that annoying Disney star." Unless Disney drags the show into her 20s. x_X

I'm sure Hannah Montanna will die out within 2 years.

~ChibiMuffins

Latest posts

Back