What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned if you try and jump off a horse backwards while its running ,it can be very painful.

Oh,and I also learned that riding a bucking horse is fun until you fall off.But then you get right back on and its fun again.I am smart cause thats what I did earlier today.
Er...you mean galloping?

I do that often...

Falling is fun...untill you hit the ground, or fence... or rock... or car...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I learned that if I fall asleep it the tack (saddle) room at my stables, the cats enjoy using my but as a scratching post.

I learned that jumping on strollers and using them to "surf" down busy streets screaming, "NAKED TIME!" Is generally frowned upon by Disney world security. Very important lesson.
You and I would be best friends. 8D~!

I learned that staying up until four in the morning on a school day where you wake up at six isn't a bright idea, but I'll do it anyway.

I also learned that little siblings suck big time.

And when you drop two spoons in your soup, and then don't eat it for a few minutes, it gets really cold, really fast.

Ahh, science.

I learned that needles don't hurt that much.

I got a shot today D:

i learned that when you sit with all boys at lunch, you end upi hurting one of them by the end of it....... dont ask.

I learned tha when my BD says 2nd finger, that DOES NOT mean put your pointer anf your middle finger down on a valve. That means PUT YOUR MIDDLE FINGER ON THE VALVE! xD

I learned that not every shiny, colorful object in the world is not candy. Including Christmas lights.

I also learned that I can run faster than I thought I could. Throwing a cup at the HSM actor's float in the Disney parade can really get you running away fast.

EDIT- New lesson. It's not money that brings happiness. It's the other things that money brings that bring happiness. Like ipods. And roasted nuts X3

Love-

Phobo-x.addicted.x-x.N e o n

Last edited by a moderator:
I learn't that phone make good props for a cool looking picture =D

I learn't my cat likes to bite my tounge.

I learn't I really like toasted oats.

I learn't i'm highly allergic to my mates face wash

I learn't that The Teddy Factory is a good place to go if you want to be talked to like a 5 year old and enjoy putting clothes on teddy's with your immature best mate.

I learn't that I learn't alot of stuff today =D

today I learned that sleeping in a bed and cuddlng with my sister and 2 older people i have known since i was born(not my parents) is really warm and makes me happy <3

I learned that Indian people taste really good.

EDIT: xDDDDD I accidentally put 'people' instead of food. I meant Indian FOOD tastes really good.

I learned that playing in the snow with Skinny jeans, A t-shirt, hoodie, ugg boots, and a coat on is the best way to go numb 8D

I learned that my dogs don't like lettuce.

I learned that asking for a VCR 16 times gets my dad mad.

I learned that a bible hurts when dropped on your feet.

I learned that opening one of those singing cards in a store and running around singing along when you can't sing is greatly disliked. D8

I learned that Indian people taste really good.

EDIT: xDDDDD I accidentally put 'people' instead of food. I meant Indian FOOD tastes really good.
OMG. I LOVE INDIAN PEOPLE! [AND THEIR FOOD]

I learn't my mum can make mild butter chicken into a spice bomb [Me poor tongue]

I learn't I suit 1950's floral print skirts

I learn't whats up on our roof [i had to clean it =/]

I learn't why mum hasn't let me drink red cordial since I was 5.

I learned there's a super-rare E-Pitch for Mermaid Melody on Ebay for 150 dollars which I can't afford and I'm not allowed to shop on Ebay.

.....DANG IT ALL. >.<

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back