What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I learned that not studying for your Midterm can hurt you.

And that people are really stupid. x3

I learned that ice is really slippery. D:
O RLY? OwO

I nearly slipped on the ice, but with my Trombone case. D:

I learned:

That Me,George and one of the future Bass clarinets have a special part in a song. :3

Yay.

I learned not to eat 8945656 marshmallows in a matter of minutes...

Eh, that's what happens when everyone has to bring marshies for Science projects. :3

Bread is a Vegetable o:
O:

Yeah.. It is. xD

And I also learned that in The Wild Westerns! [For Tuba] it wants me to play moderately bright when I have a 2 bar long rest. o:

Last edited by a moderator:
O:
Yeah.. It is. xD
He was fighting with a boy named Tony about that. He is like "I don't eat Vegetables." And that started.

Yeah.

We were talking about cells and we talked about bread the entire period. Wow o.e;;

I learnt that when you have a half-empty packet of TaiChi noodles, and you're too full to eat any more, sixth graders can be surprisingly willing to eat the leftovers for you. :]

And I also learnt that you can get in trouble for drawing little hearts, sandwiches and nerd faces all over the whiteboard with your buds. ;]

He was fighting with a boy named Tony about that. He is like "I don't eat Vegetables." And that started.
Yeah.

We were talking about cells and we talked about bread the entire period. Wow o.e;;
Wow. o:

I learned...many things.

I didn't learn anything important today at school. At rehearsal I learned that Jessi, Chelsea, and I can't carry benches--or look for benches without almost killing each other (each other being me).

I learned that the musical I went to was longer than I expected.

I learned to call my mom if she's freaking out about where I am--and not wait till I have 10 missed calls, one voicemail, and one text.

I learned I can do my history project in 30 minutes, if I don't get off track.

I learnt that the Gym Kids are actually quite nice once you get to know them :]

I also learnt the Jonas Brothers' birthdays...(Like I'd wanna know...)

And I learnt that my teacher is seriously in love with me. And thats a serious matter..Im gonna talk to the principal again.

I learned that 1957 was a year. xD

[i seriously didn't know that 1957 was a year. Not kidding.]

I also learned that now I can tell the difference between green and yellow! Yay! [Now I need to work on silver + gold and Brown + pink. D: No, I am not color blind.]

I also learned that the ending of Legend of The Alhambra is good, but the song still is horrible. [i hate Legend of the Alhambra] And that The Wild Westerns! is actually good, even though I despise it..

And Alfred music doesn't have the Army Strong theme. :[

Not all Tuba players are quiet. *high fives other loud Tuba Players* You cna hear it PERFECTLY in Air and Caprice. <3

God DOES listen to your prayers. I prayed and prayed for the track meet to be cancelled.

AND IT WAS. 8D <3
Yes he does. <33

FireCracker, I'm so sorry to hear that! *Huggles*

Yes he does. <33
FireCracker, I'm so sorry to hear that! *Huggles*
Thanks

but my friend found out he wasn't going out with anyone

so i learned something again today

I learned that evolution fails. Leave it to nature to make the most annoying and loud dogs so small that you could easily punt them over a fence. Seriously, the smaller the dog, the more annoying and aggressive it is. Temptation, temptation.

I also learned that my dad keeps a stash of FIFTY-TWO Monster Energy Drinks in the bottom drawer of our 3rd fridge. Almost succeeded in hiding it from me. But I found it. So freaking joyful, I'm probably gonna throw up after the eighth one, like what happened with the Rock Star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back