What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To NEVER EVER unsrew a Tuba's valve to check if it has oil, especially if you never did that before. [ I swear. I was crying so hard because I didn't know how to get it back in but I got it in. :] ]

I learned about the Bering bridge that Asians used a long time ago to get to Alaska. (it was a school day :mametchi: )

it's weird... when you pay attention... you realize that ppl actually have good things to say.. =D

I also learned that only really dumb kids get fooled when you take gum from your mouth, and mold it into a litle rectangle in a piece tape.. and they believe you. ^.^

Hmm:

Making loud noises during an important meeting (i.e.: Bumping your leg on a table, and then laughing.) will make the teacher call on you. xD

I learned that whenever I see Brad now, I snarl.

I learned that in pirate days they would hang guys from their genitals, until they confessed. D:

I learned that Angelina can be really sad.

I just learned attempting to make someone jealous could backfire. But might end up working in the end.

I learned the difference between lay and lie, and also when it's appropriate to use, 'my friend and me' rather than, 'my friend and I.'

Who knew aquatherapy could be educational? xP

I learned that sometimes the only thing that speaks to boys is violence.

I also learned that I should just avoid lockers, floors, walls, and stairs altogether. Yes, I injured myself again today.

The third lesson was that calling people names while they're holding basket balls is never a good idea.

I also learned that my friends will never pass up an opportunity to annoy the crap outta me by getting all of the guys to harrass me with terrible pick up lines. It went from "Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got 'fine' written all over you." To "Are your feet tired? Cause lately, you've been running through my mind." It was terrible.

Edit: Typo. Stupid iphone xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I learnt that illiey12 is my soulmate for life.
Do you guys know each other?? Because you seem to best friends, but you also live in different countries. :lol:

And I don't think it's normal to worship/obsess over your best friend. .

Maybe it's just me.

I learned not to play with scissors. I gouged all down my finger and there wasa huge, deep slice. I had to go to the office. (not because of the cut, because I fainted.. <_< )

I learned that you never know where you're gonna end up when you go to an airport. My mom left today, she was supposed to fly tto Florida, but now she's somewhere in Philadelphia, and I don't know how, or why.. but now she has t take a flight to Washington to get a flight finally to Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back