What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned if someone turns a fan on while you're sleeping you'll wake up. x)

Cecib :)

I learned that this topic is very popular! O:

No, not really.

I learned that sleeping in makes you just have to pee worse in the morning. xDDD

I learned that this topic is very popular! O:
No, not really.

I learned that sleeping in makes you just have to pee worse in the morning. xDDD
Psh. I know, right? [Probably all the moving around the human body does in the night.. xD]

I learned that Tuba players on Yahoo Answers don't know how to identify themselves.. [They ID themselves as a Tubarist..XD]

I learned that there's not nearly as much time as there used to be until I go to the Dominican Republic for a week.

We go tomorrow :3

I learnt that my Mum disapproves of me waking up in the middle of the night to get some chocolate sauce. D:
OMG! I literally LOL'd when I saw that. x33

Band Geek; xDD

I learnt that when you hear a beep in a silent bathroom it does NOT mean there is a bomb nearby. D:

My friend and I were just in there washing our hands and talking about this weird sandwich taster we just tried in the mall. When we heard a beep, and started screaming, 'OHMYGOSH - it's a bomb!" We ran out of the bathrooms but. . .nothing happened. Although I think we nearly gave this lady a heart attack..

I learnt that if a car is drving the opposite direction to you and flashes it's lights it is warning you that there is a police-person with a speed camera up ahead.

:)

I learned that some of my first posts on this forum were terrible, i spoke in slang and asked so many questions! :lol:

Cya! :D

I learnt that when you hear a beep in a silent bathroom it does NOT mean there is a bomb nearby. D:
My friend and I were just in there washing our hands and talking about this weird sandwich taster we just tried in the mall. When we heard a beep, and started screaming, 'OHMYGOSH - it's a bomb!" We ran out of the bathrooms but. . .nothing happened. Although I think we nearly gave this lady a heart attack..
*sighs* That happened to me once. xD But it was actually the TV. xD

I learned that there's such a thing as a Highlighter yellow Clarinet. Q_Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back