What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you run down a corridor screaming because your best friend forever is chasing you because you bought cool new highlighters, it is highly likely that you will trip over someone's school bag or spill your drink on a Grade 2 rock display, or be yelled at by a nearby teacher. Or, if you're me, you'll do all three.

I learned that with some incompetent siblings, physical violence is the only way to make them understand that screwing with me is suicidal. Unless, of course, I don't take you seriously, then I'll ignore it.

I didn't really learn anything other than that. Sadly, I don't think my sister did either.

I learned that I can get my brother to sign my reports and stuff. :] Yay.

-Mum can promise things and then let me and my friendlings down :huh: I ish so angry!

-Orange crayons taste just as good as Purple.

-Dont drink Milkonade next to the computer.

-Jen likes my Thomas and Friends milk ;D

-Jen's mum is stricter then I thought.

-Spazz attacks occur at the worst of times.

-I seriously am obsessed with Short Stack.

-I can make house-captain-nomination-speeches on the spot...and do pretty well!

-Damian is too small. Midget small. 1 FRIGGEN METRE TALL! And a grade 5!

-People dont like my obsession with Pacman.

If you get told to shutup by the teacher do not tell her to shutup back.

If she then asks you what X is in algebra doNOT shout it's a letter between W and Y.

And when she treatens to send you outside don't say try it.

And when she does send you out do not storm out of the class and then trip over your own feet 'cause you'll make yourself look stupid.

Ohyus I am a baaaaaaaddgirl :'( And me mummys got a meeting with the headteacher its about Being 'cheeky' towads the teacher but I just call it me smartas*ing the teacher.. I will be good now :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Barney is a rapist.

During Science, we went on a Barney website and started playing some random game where you can drag and drop random characters and kids, and people kept making it look like the kids were giving the charaters blow jobs. xD

I have a cold.
;~;
I had a cold. D:

*Gives you chicken noodle soup. xDD*

I learned that Scott can be a evil person. O: He wants to lock these kids lockers, when they can't get it open. xD

^ Tankies, Skadi. Don't worry, I'll watch Star Wars and all of my illness will just fade away. (Cause Ima Jedi~)

I can't eat crayons. My orthodonist will KILL me. He gets so angry if I mess up my braces. D: Oh well, I'm doing good collecting them. I has over 250. <33

Krystal is taunting me with her crayons.

Im in Esther's siggy xD.

Im vice captain of my sports day team!

That Crayons actually Taste good.

I learnt that around 10 minutes ago.

I wonder what they'd taste like, Melted. Then poured into a cup. Like a Crayon Drink.

I wonder......

Last edited by a moderator:
^ The two I just ate were quite old...

like, From When I was 8 or 9 years old. [My Mom doesn't have the decency to buy more crayons. The old ones are "Still Good"...Blah. They're not even that fresh. They tasted good though. I wonder what new ones would taste like]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back