What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*The kids wearing spiderman jumpers like to spy on Jen and me, than run away.

*I'm a terrible ice skater. Full stop.

*Alcoholic coffee [really a coffee flavoured swiss shake] makes Jen and myself go KABOOM with crazyness.

*Shaun's the bottom pancake, Andy's the top pancake, and Bradie's the cream on top.

*Jesus is apparently gonna perform live.

*I can never count on Hina.

*I now have a Spiderman keychain which squishes a weird substance out of it's eyes.

*I can think terrible thoughts when mum says stuff. For example ''Andy bends a deek at the cork shop''.

*This town is obsessed with hotels full of ''new beautiful ladies'' and women who do a terrible, disgusting thing for a living.

*There's gonna be a ''Bloke's Expo''.

*Jen and I are full of crude humour for kids.

*The Ice Arena played Shimmy A Go Go and Princess by Short Stack while Jen and I were there, and we didn't request it. Looks like there are many other SS fans around.

*There's a juke box at The Pancake Kitchen. Therefore, we put $1 in and made it play Shimmy A Go Go 8D

Ahhh, lovely day today.

Today I learnt to never have doubts on your dreams/goals. It just puts them further away from your reach.

And to be happy with what you have, 'cause things will always improve. :]

And I grew 2cm :]

159cm, baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
Money cannot buy happiness, but it's a wonderful mood booster.

'Marshmellowy' is an excellent adjective to describe candy-striped polka-dotted pink-and-multi-coloured dreamy-like pajama things.

My bestie and I accidentally signed and drew pictures in a Death Note.

L x Light in real life is pure love. <3 Lots of screaming fangirls. Including me, of course.

Strawberry Pocky tastes awesome.

*If you have two people on MSN with the same name, you might end up inviting the wrong one to a convo. I invited Rachel from my school instead of from here :\

*My cough is getting worse.

*Maria has 14 more cm to grow, and she's my height O:

*Rain is now very common here.

*Apparently, I was born on MSN.

*Tess came from the oven.

*Emilee apparently lose her chicken mum underwater...?

*I apparently came from a world with no crystals, so I have to go on a quest to find the crystals and get crystals back alive x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back