What's the longest you have managed to keep a tama alive?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
currently on my blue Tama-Go, I'm not sure what generation exactly but it's on generation 30-something.

The highest I've ever gotten was to gen 2....... the matchmaker wouldn't come so I had to reset :(

Currently on Gen 2 on my tama-go , Gen 7 on my Music Star, & Gen 1 on my OTHER Music star, but the longest i've gone is like, 8...

I always get bored after maybe 3 generations, but i think th elongest was 6 on my Tamago (that's like 2 months!)

My highest was on my V2, I got 34 generations from it. The highest I've had on my ID L though is 13 then it dies, it's sad because I have to start again then! :(

Umm ....

Tamagotchi V4.5 ( I have 2 ) : about 3rd generations

Tamagotchi V5 : about 5th generations

Tamagotchi V5.5 : 10th generations

Tamagotchi TamaTown Tamago : 12th generations

Generation 18. :) until I forgot to pause it when I went to school and I texted my mom to take care of it and she killed it :-( right now I'm on Gen 8 on my Tama-Go

Well Tamfi reached the age of 28 before leaving me alone again... -_-

i think my highest is gen 8 on my id l, it is in gen 8 now, and it's still running

When I was little (like 10-11) I didn't even know the v3 could have multiple generations!! I Think the oldest it ever got to was maybe 7-8 days and then it would die on me! I'm working on it now though! I got a new one.

My highest is around gen 8 on my tama-go. It probably would have gone longer if it didn't glitch out and delete everything. Merp. :mellow:

I think I got to around 37 generations (continuous play) on my V1 Connexion before it got tabbed up and given a rest.
Other tamagotchis usually around 18 - 20 generations before they get tabbed up.

(All my generations counts are based on continuous play, I don't continue the count on a generation if for some reason my tama dies - when that happens I go back to G1 and start counting up all over again).

Maybe around 3 or 4 before I get bored. I recently bought both an ID L and a P's. I'm on gen 2 with the IDL and I wanna play the P's, but I don't want to feel like I'm abandoning the IDL. I'll try to wait about a month before I move to the P's, then switch back and forth.

It's been a while since I ran any Tamas, so I'm going to go with what I have running now, which is generation number 2. ^_^

I hope to keep it running as long as I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back