What's the longest you have managed to keep a tama alive?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The longest I've kept alive was when my tamagotchi Lexavier was 44 yrs old, but then i decided for him to get married and have a baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
...I never really play for generations. I do, however, have a V2 Nyorotchi named Barry, at the age of 99. I'll get visual proof later if anyone's interested.

(Before you say, "lies," It has a baby, and I've paused it 3 minutes before 12:00AM, then immediately unpause it. Trust me, it was a pain to do for 3 months and 5 days. I decided to pause it when it goes to sleep, because the counter doesn't go up any farther.)

The highest generation I've attempted was 35, simply to collect all (non-Oyajitchi) adults.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was never too interested in keeping my Tamagotchis till old age. I've never had an oldie. I'd say the oldest one of my Tamas has lived is 9 or 10.

As for generations, my P's is currently on 10th, but I already had a +Color on 10th (which I then pointlessly reset). I don't know if I'll manage to keep my P's running through exam week (which starts tomorrow) though...I might never get past 10th generation, but I hope I will!

Longest generation line I've had was on my V3. 6 generations and counting. Oldest Tamagotchi I've had was an 8 year old Pukatchi on the V4. I tend to marry them off as soon as the Matchmaker comes. XD

My highest was 4 gens on my V4. The highest age I've reached is about 16.

4 generations now on my V5 and the highest age now 5 years with my first P's character lol.

Always max. 6 years old - I keep mating them and having new generations. xD

The highest generation I got to was on my v2 I was on generation 6 when I had to pause it and then some how it got unpaused and died I was very sad....

I am currently on Generation 4 on my P's. That's the longest I've ever kept one going. My V5 is on Generation 3 ( I think ). I'm aiming for a KutchiPatchi on my P's. If I get him it'll probably be a long time until I move him on to Gen 5. I really like Kutchipatchi.

Only Gen 5 or so. I usually lose interest at that point and let the current Tama die from neglect. I'd love to get a huge chain going, but my attention span isn't long enough for that. ^^;

the longest i kept a character alive, was my lovelitchi on my ID L, which i kept alive for around 2 months (or more), of which it was paused about half of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back