What's the longest you have managed to keep a tama alive?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to get my Angel-gotchi to either 33 or 44 days. That's the longest living one that I can recall. ^ ^;

xga6oo.jpg

Sorry he's so fat! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I think two weeks. Third generation now.

I like your cover though sorry for two posts. I want a tamago so bad becauss of the cover changing.

Malfoy Edit:

FINAL WARNING: Please edit your posts and avoid consecutive posting. Again.

There is an EDIT button below your post. Use it instead.

I'm currently on 43 on my v4.5
My second highest is on my iD L at Generation 20
Then my P's is also at 20
My Familitchi got to 27 but then I got bored, and it broke. :\

Ah..this is embarrassing..

Two generations. Haha. I love playing with them, but I get bored after two generations.

One character? About two weeks I guess.
Generations? I think max. 12 generations...

My record for a P1 was something like 45 days. I was quite a bit younger and having a terribly uneventful summer, so I had time to dote on my Mametchi :p At that point though, he was so old and frail that he just went gently into the night.

I WOULD have had 30 generations on my V4.5 by now, but midterms struck a few days ago and I totally forgot that I'd left it sitting on my end table for a full 24 hours. Good job, Saria :angry:

'bout a year on a pair of connections

reset them both after however many generations

some Tamagotchi were over age 50, while I allowed some to reproduce as soon as they hit the golden age of 6

Hahahahahaah I kept a Masktchi alive for 12 days.....does that count? xD

Other than that on my old v4.5 I kept and UraKuchipatchi alive for 65 days (Idk what oldie he turned into)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back