What's The Reason?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: My name is Shayna but my old friend used to call me Shay. The lady part is because I am a girly girl. I was first going to do Shay_Lady but then I decided that Lady_Shay sounded cooler. ;)

Avvie: I ♥ twilight

Siggy: My favorite saying from the twilight series so far. I made the "-Edward to his beloved Bella" because I wanted to include their names and the word love.

Username: I love clouds, and I was thinking of the game musical chairs at the time. (And I'm not Vivienne, nor am I trying to copy or impersonate her. I'm just also obsessed with clouds, and rainbows. But I do love her.) If I could make a new username, though, it'd be xArc-en-cielx or something. "Arc-en-ciel" is "rainbow" in French. If I changed my username every time I thought of another one I preferred, though, I'd be making a new account every month or so. xD

Avatar: ...-is avatar-less- (When I scan some of my sketchbook drawings onto my computer, though, it'll be Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas~<3)

Signature: Not sure what it's going to be yet, but I think it'll be a poem of some sort.

Username

Well, I was going through the i-pod phase in TC and my nickname is Sango so iSango :3

Avvie

A cool avvie of Sango ;)

Siggy

Basically going with my avatar

Username

Eh, Like I said before: I like big glasses, then I found out about its real name ;.;

Its a Blueshipping (Seto x Kisara) Avatar. Like my last post, it shows how she was killed, but when Seto goes back in time again, he sees his loved one get killed this time.

Signature

its the first part of my avatar, then the song "Start" which is Yugioh 5D's 1st ending, and then the second part of my avatar.

Username

deemack-? /199-first 3 letters of birthyear/ 7-birth month/ 25 birthdate( the 25th of July).

Random- may be pics from favorite cartoon, or maybe something totally different

Signature

Also random- if it gets boring it'll change

Username- old, random, something to do with the matchmaker on tamagotchis. lol.

Avatar- I just saw it on iconator and thought it was cute.

Signature- Nobama means I'm against Obama, and then, there's my myspace. It matches my avvie. :(

My username: So I could look up tamagotchi codes and log on to tamatalk and I love candy I'm a girl and born in 1993 XP.

My Avatar: They are my fan made Keronians ( more info in my photo album on my profile )

Signature: Just because I was bored lol.

G2g it's 11:15 pm here bed time XD. Bye!

Username:

I really don't know how the whole "SkyCrystal" thing started with me. I've used it as usernames online for as long as I can remember. Lately if SkyCrystal is taken, then I'll use GracieJones. That's not my real name, but I've played with my friends with that fake name and used it in the many books I've written. I also use it to sign my e-mails... so basicly it's my pen name.

Avvie:

Sort of random. You can barely read what it says! I really don't like it. You know what? I'm going to change it as soon as I finish this post.

I made it because I found some great quotes online. I found a picture of a white rose online, inverted the colors, and put the words on top. Voila!

Siggy:

I'm also going to change that after posting. Some dude started this forum called Gotchifun (it only has a couple of members), and I volunteered to help him start it up. I was even an admin! But now since I haven't been on in years, he moved me down to a moderator. It will never be as good as Tamatalk, so I just sort of left it. -_-

Username:

My old account name was.. my name. I guess I got tired of being "Scottie_"

Random and weird. xD

Signature:

It's a song that you should know. (Except for the "Love<33" part. That's just to make it look.. nice Dx)

Username: 'Cause I can be really sweet and nice and then i can have a big mood swing and be really sour and mean

Avatar: All my friends have the "Little Miss Sunshine" or "Mr. Happy" stuff like I'm Little Miss Giggles and my other friends have other names and stuff.

Siggy: My friend gave me the quote and I thought it was quite funny so i put it on here.

Username; My pet's name. XD (pronounced: sue-key)

Signature; Looks kind of cool to me, haha. The japanese letters next to "Sukii" means the same thing... But in japanese.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username:

I like music.

He's someone I admire.

Signature:

Maps is a wicked song.

name :my intials

siggy: same as avatar

i change my avatar and siggy alot. i have a whole set of avatars i made.

Username: Fergalicious. So delicious. Wait no. They're just delicious.

Signature: Dinosaurtoast. >3

Username:

I'm addicted to caffeine. Thought it was kinda appropriate. On my first account, it was Phobo, because my name is Phoebe.

Siggy:

Matches avvie. And there's a random quote from a movie I think.

Avvie:

Found it on tinypic, and liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back