What's The Reason?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username

This is gonna sound random...

It was nearly my 10th birthday and I was going to get a dog. I decided to name it Bronica. I was so obsessed with that name. SO obsessed, that my dog's name ended up being Digby (lol). I decided to use it as my TT name before i got bronica/digby.

I wanted something to match my siggy... It fit perfectly!!!

Siggy

I wanted high rates on the siggy rating game so... an idea sprang into my head. That annoying error message you get if your siggy is too long or you have the wrong sort of avvie. It gets 8s, 9s, 10s and *i*s in that siggy rating game!!!

Username: Because I was like eight years old when I made up the username, and I play for a hockey team called the Wildcats, xD

Avatar: Because I wanted a picture of Brendon Urie that wasn't edited and didn't have any text on it. And this one, I thought was pretty awesome.

Siggy: Because What a Catch, Donnie is the most amazing song ever <3

username: I thought it sounded cute and its the only thing I don't forget now!!! xD

aviee: I have no Idea what my avatar is right now lol o_o

siggy: I really want people to visit my blog!!!

Name: Well I accidentally called myself Citty once and that became my nickname, then Rawr The Citty randomly came up and so yeah.

It has the word Rawr in it >3

Siggy:

A bumper sticker on myspace THAT IS SO TRUE!

Username

cuz maybe I was born in November.

Pfft. Gotta problem??

Well, it's me bustin mah collar

Siggy

well..Because Le Tigre is cool, and Pringles and Squirt are cool...

then my email fosho

Username:

I was trying to think of a username and then I just typed it in randomly. I'm happy with it though :D

Siggy:

I LOVE colours. And I like inspirational and motivational messages and quotes. Also it has a link to my webbie and the link to a site in which my job is to promote it.

Avvie:

I LOVE TAMAS! :D It's got the three most popular Tamas (Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi) and my favourite Tama, Hanatchi.

Username: I don't really remember. I think it's because I thought it sounded kewl. Now, I see so many people with the x. thing. I'm okay with it, though.

Avvie: It changes a lot. But I chose the one I have right now because I'm a fan of NeverShoutNever!

Siggy: It changes a lot, too. But the one I have right now is lyrics to a NeverShoutNever song. (URALTALK)

Username

Well, I just.. thought of it. I don't really know :D

I found it somewhere and thought it was cute, and I love cupcakes.

Siggy

It's just some nice quotes and my name in pretty colors :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Avvi~

Its a blue husky becuse of my user name

Name~

I love huskys and blue was my favorite color at the time

Siggy~

Why yes, I am a psyhco

Last edited by a moderator:
Username

Um.... I'm a band geek....Or nerd... Whats the difference?

It says "Who says girls can't play Tuba?!" Because most people think Tuba is a male instrument. -_____-

Signature

It shows my love for my instruments... My Flute,My trombone and my ADORABLE Piccolo! :3

Ps: I did my post in my instrument colors... Look at my siggy for more info.

Username-

I was bored when I made this up, and anime was very popular, so I went with animelover22. Kinda sucks now that I have it forever. ._.

I'm feared in my school. That's what people describe me as.

Signature-

It goes with my avatar. >___<

Username:

Jinx, my nickname. And 3295- my birthday.

Avvie:

I made it. I just had the idea to make a snowflake icon with words saying 'no snowflake is perfect'

Siggie:

Goes with the avvie

I felt the need for something colorful.. So I typed 'colorful' in the search bar on Iconator, and viola.

Signature !

Lyrics from Hate by the Plain White T's. Good song. :3

Username

It's from a songggg ;]

It's Bel from Reborn!. (Yes, there is an exclamation point there) He's scary amazing :)

Siggy

Cause I posted, I want more people to join my forum, I love Bel, and Bel has one of the most amazing quotes ever.

Name:

FOR THE LAST TIME I DID NOT NAME MYSELF AFTER TWILIGHT.

I named myself off of the natural phenomenon. Like, an actual lunar or solar eclipse. Not some terrible books by Stephanie Meyer.

Matches my signature.

Signature:

Just a short poem I wrote, I wrote it at like midnight so it's not all that great.

Colours match my avatar.

Username:Jinx, my nickname. And 3295- my birthday.

Avvie:

I made it. I just had the idea to make a snowflake icon with words saying 'no snowflake is perfect'

Siggie:

Goes with the avvie
That's interesting. I like people who actually think their usernames through and like them. I'm the stupid one who came up with dumb old TDF. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back