What's The Reason?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Sweet Kandi was my raver name 'back in the day'. It was given to me by a friend of mine when I used to party ^.^ It just kinda stuck.

Avatar: I just think it looks cool xP The reason I never change it(it's been there since I joined) is because I personally look at avatars to recognize a poster. I know a few people do the same for mine as well.

Signature: I think it speaks for itself really xP

I think it's pretty cool that you always have one avvie, SK.

But I do NOT have the patience for that, xD

I think it's pretty cool that you always have one avvie, SK.
But I do NOT have the patience for that, xD
XD

I just never get sick of it for some reason.

Truth me told it's also how I find my own posts when I'm looking for something, lol.

XDI just never get sick of it for some reason.

Truth me told it's also how I find my own posts when I'm looking for something, lol.
LOL.

Well, that's serious cool 8D

[btw, do you know tamagotchi_pal? I was her, before she died]

[New account, basically]

LOL.
Well, that's serious cool 8D

[btw, do you know tamagotchi_pal? I was her, before she died]

[New account, basically]
I remember the username if that counts XD

I'm horrible with actually remembering people unless I talk to them every day.

I wasn't expecting you to know me.

I wasn't exactly well-known x3

I think I once told you that you had a nice coat in the pictures topic. I THINK. -shot-

My memory fails, again.

Well...

Username :- It's my name... so yeah :mametchi:

Avatar :- I've only just joined, so I was just looking through the default avatars, and thought the marutchi looked cute :blink:

Signature :- Again I'm new, so I just typed a little quick message xD

I like Bratz for the longest time. My friend and I would play with them for hours. Only we never really played with them like normal children... :mametchi:

So of course there is nothing wrong with it. I did too. :)
:blink: That's really good to hear!!!

~bratztroxg

Well...
Username :- It's my name... so yeah :)

Avatar :- I've only just joined, so I was just looking through the default avatars, and thought the marutchi looked cute :)

Signature :- Again I'm new, so I just typed a little quick message xD
I like your avvie.

Username

I Love the anime Inuyasha, and there is a Demon Slayer character, so I basically made that and added the numbers 5050 out of a random impulse xD

The reason for my Avatar, is recently I finished the book "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer and decided, what the heck it can be my avvie for a bit xD

Signature

Well, as I stated I finished Twilight, and liked it so I basically put what the book says on the back, because I don't think any twilight fans made that sig yet xP

username: i heard the word LONG ago and i like it

avvie:its just there till i find a better one

siggy:its just there

Username: Ryan + Cloud = PWN.

Siggy: My username, plus lyrics to the song Great Wide Open, by Funeral For A Friend.

Also with a heart.

Avvie: I just like the picture, and it kinda matches my siggy. :]

Username

Well, white roses are my favorite flower...

YAY GIR!!! (does that say enough?)

Siggie

A little poem a made about white roses. Oh, and YAY GIR!!

Username: I was Listing to the song ' Superhuman - Chris Brown ', And just added the ' x. ' to make it look nicer.

Avatar: Well its True Sometimes.

Signature: I don't have one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: I'm in love with Sakura Haruno and I love cherry blossoms aswell. I have the lotions and perfumes and body washes and soaps xD!

Avatar: Ah, I love Miku. And I love those awesome sunglasses of his. I want one of those. I just thought it was silly.

Siggy: Random things ^-^; I couldn't come up with a good one.

Username: I use it all over the internet, just that Im usually illiey123. I just felt like being illiey12 now. nd I first made it up on Club Penguin and it sorta just...stuck...

Avatar: I like Futurama and Nibbler is my fave character.

Siggy: Just my personal stats, a message for my mum and a quote from Futurama. Breef description of me!

Username

I got it because my sister's first username here was TamaXTREME. I wanted our usernames to be alike -- Tama on the front, and a word in all capital letters at the end. It took me a few tries before I realized what was perfect: TamaPATCHI. Tama -- I liked Tamagotchis, and Patchi -- KuchiPATCHI was my favorite character. Thus TamaPATCHI was born! :)

I love frogs. Avatar says it all.

Signature

As you can see, I can never think of any good quotes or whatnot into my signature. So I just put that. xD

Username

I love music, so I decided Stereo would fit.

My avatar is Paul Griffiths, who created the fashion line Baby Cakes.

Signature

My signature is the lyrics to part of the song, Queen Bee, by Nickasaur!

Name:

I had a red tamagotchi. xDDDD

It's something to stick with, it's not like "ILYKCHEEZECAKE411" o_o

My report card[in real life, mind you] looks like that. Except I don't have F's and D's. But Band is my A+ Subject. For two years running.

Siggy:

I love "Secret Crowds" by Angels and Airwaves. I love that part in the song.

And I love my Trombone and Flute... And possibly soon, I'll be putting up "I <3 my Piccolo" and "I <3 My Tuba". Just you wait. >:3

~For BandGeek~

Name:

You guys can tell why I chose this.

Most people say Tuba is a boy's instrument. Like Trombone. But there is some female Tuba players, Soon I will be one. <3

Siggy:

The part "You wish your Trombone was as saxy as mine >:3 " is a joke. It's not saxy at all. It has dents,rust and scratches everywhere. But I do wash it every month, so it's saxier than everybody's instrument. > : D

*ps, I know Saxy isn't how you spell Sexy. Saxophone joke. GET IT?! xD*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back