What's The Reason?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made my username because I have lot's of Phobia's, so I thought 'Phobic' would fit, since I'm a pretty big Phobic :)
Wow.

I love your avatar. They have that as a T-shirt at HT. =O

Username

I got it from DeviantART. someone did a Death Note Interveiw, and Matt's screenname was Goggle-Face xD

Then I found out on UrbanDictonary its an insult D<

Its Kisara from Yugioh. In the memory arc, She runs to find her loved one, Prince Set (Kaiba's past self) To warn him about something. Then she is killed by Zorc. She was called "The Dreamer" or "The Blue Eyed Dragon". Her soul was then embodied in the Blue Eyes White Dragon card :)

Signature

Its two songs. the first one is "Lucifer's Angel". The other one is "What Have You Done?".

Last edited by a moderator:
Username:

I used to be completely dog obsessed.. It just came :)

It usually changes but it's whatever I'm obsessing over. Right now I'm not obsessing over cherries, I just thought that pic was cutee!x

Signature:

Usually just reflects me... And all the stuff I like and bits and bobs and other things.

Best Wishes,

barky

P.S: <3 or >3??

Username - It's a song, but I really like the sound of it. So here I am, as Broken~Wings.

Avvie: Cause it's freakin awesome! ;D

Siggie: Eh, I don't have one.

Username: I like Tamagotchis and Danny Phantom.

Avatar: Mimitchi is the character I most frequently get on my tamagotchi.

Signiture: Tells you my old username, which I chose because a lot of people used to call me tamagotchi girl, but since tamagotchi girl had already been taken as a username I added the current year at the time, which was 2007.

Tama :D Phantom

Username

At the time of joining TT, I was a big fan of 90's pop music.

Now my likes have broaden out to rock, pop, country, and dance music.

But I still like the name.

Avvie

I'm a devoted fan of Avril Lavigne and thought: Why not let people know?

Siggy

The first one is to advertise my love for The Clique Series by Lisi Harrison.

The second one was based on the saying home is where the heart is.

Third one talks about someone who has lost her faith and is asking God to help her back up.

The fourth comes from the Hilary Duff song All Work, No Play.

Then the last one is to advertise my fanfiction stories.

User- Just randomness, now dedicated to my Pap

Siggie-I needed something about rain, then I fell in love with this song.

Avvie-Changed it to match siggie better

Username:

Um..I used to be obsessed with anime.

Not so much anymore.

[plus I'm too lazy to create a new account and it took me forever to get to 200 posts.]

I like photography and hope to be good at it one day.

Sig:

Eh..usually just part of a song I like.

Username:

I love chickens. That chicken rules. Period. xD

I was sort of advertising Tamatalk. =p And Elmo's minions WILL come after you if you don't like TT. I'm not joking xD.

Siggy:

It is very true. I'm am obssessed with Trauma Center (Go Derek xD). So I was trying to think up a new siggy (something about TC) and since I'm a Trauma Center freak (xD) that came into thought.

snickerpie

EDIT: Oops! Changed my avvie!

Username

I love the Warrior Cats series. Leafpool was so sweet, and kind, and her name was nice and.....unique! So I just though "Perfect!".

I was feeling alone at the time. I'm planning on changing it one day.

Signature

The "Leafpool" part is pretty obvious.

The quote is one I heard a long time ago, and it's true as well. I think it's lovely quote, so I added a few touches here and there, and my signature was born.

The last part, was a quote from Starlight, when Crowfeather rescues Leafpool. I think that they're an adorable couple.

My current colour scheme is dark, "gloomy" colours. I don't like very bright, florescent colours, since it hurts my eyes.

Username

I was tired of people stealing all the usernames I wanted. I was really just wanting to get it over with, so I typed in three random letters, and no matter what it spelled I'm going with it. T-D-F. My username. Bang.

I am really clumsy and trip over stuff. I thought it was funny when I saw a little dude tripping and saying "I do my own stunts".

Siggy

It says what my avvie says in orange, which I think is a Fall color. It says something in gray at the bottom also. :blink:

Username.

When I joined there was clucking chickens on t.v and I started going ' cluck cluck chicken, cluck cluck chicken *Chicken noise*' over and over

Avvie.

I love that pic of me

Siggy.

I love that song by bass hunter! ♥

Username: When I made this account, I liked tamagotchis, and my cats name is Desy, plus I'm a girl. I put it all together and got my username.

Avvie: It actually represents the total truth. His voice was the sountrack of my summer.

Siggy: Well, what do you think? Read it and think carefully. Who and what do you think it's talking about ? </3

Username : Ryan + Cloud = PWN.

Avvie: I love this picture, and it represents the song in my siggy.

Siggy: One amazing song.

And my username.

UsernameI love Alice Cullen!~ She is so awesome! ;)

Avatar My beloved Alice of course ;)

Siggy

Again, about my Alice <3

Username~

In a way, it's a representation of my poetry, and whatever ounce of musical talent I might have. I was trying to read music notes for a piece to play on my piano at the time.

As for my main, Skippy~Tama.. Skippy was my dog, squigglies pwn, and I liked Tamagotchis at the time.

It goes along with my signature.

I like the avatar on Skippy's, though. Funny faces on fruit = endless amusement to me, I guess.

Signature~

First verse of a poem made last night in about ten minutes.

The avatar and signature will probably be changing soon. As of today, soon.

Avatar: I love twilight (gonna see the movie this weekend :D )

Username: I made it randomly at 8 in the morning (very sleepy, but couldn't sleep) when I still liked tamagotchis, and the charm on my V4 was kupatchachi. The lover part meant I was a lover of tamagotchis.

Siggy: 2/3 of my siggy is twilight, cause like my avatar I love twilight. The other 1/3 (People who love Pink are Pretty) is a random thing I made because I am a girly girl and I love pink.

Username

I saw one episode of Hannah Montana, and the first one I'd seen too. I couldn't get the "claws like a puma" thing outta my head. And back then my favourite sports brand was Puma, so another reason for me being Puma. I added the dots because it looks cool :D

I dunno. I just picked a random one from the hundreds of avatars saved on my computer. It will probably change by this time tomorrow.

Siggy

Christmas is coming, duh. I love Christmas. Been obsessively counting down since 50 days :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back