What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous attacks and jumping to conclusions, against other people who are living perfectly normal and happy lives, and doing perfectly normal things.

Such as when I see...

- teenagers being called stupid worthless idiots just because they're teenagers, rather than anything they've said.

- gay girls and boys called "disgusting and immoral" just because they are gay.

- straight men called "disgusting scum" just because they are straight.

- men being called "gross neckbeard losers" just because they like video games or cartoons.

- people being called "problematic apologists" because they like and understand comedy and satire.

- men being called sex offenders just because they flirted with a girl once.

- people being called "misogynists" for enjoying stylised artwork of female characters.

- people thinking that any female body type that isn't 'average' (ie. overweight/skinny/large chest/small chest/muscly/petite) is "gross and creepy," and that anyone who draws female characters with those traits are "just pandering to men's fetishes," even though that's how lots of women look like (and relate to) in real life.

Blah. Actually there's a whole bunch more but I think I'll stop there, it just really annoys me how common all of these things are online, even in places where I have lots of friends. ^.^;

Last edited by a moderator:
I dislike gossip. :rolleyes:

And right now I'm tired of being attacked by a vegan on deviantArt just because I said it's best not to put a cat on a vegetarian diet. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
I dislike gossip. :rolleyes:

And right now I'm tired of being attacked by a vegan on deviantArt just because I said it's best not to put a cat on a vegetarian diet. >_>
Are they mad?! Ugh, angry vegans are my biggest pet peeve. Cats are not omnivores like we are. Sure, vegan diet works for us, but that poor cat will just die sooner or later...

Mom and her changeable attitude towards me. Sometimes she is like "you're so fat" or "DONT FROWN LIKE THAT!!!!!!" owhen it's just my normal face, and sometimes she is like "you're my greatest and most lovely daughter I love you so much"... :/

Mom and her changeable attitude towards me. Sometimes she is like "you're so fat" or "DONT FROWN LIKE THAT!!!!!!" owhen it's just my normal face, and sometimes she is like "you're my greatest and most lovely daughter I love you so much"... :/
^^THIS SO MUCH

also homework

i need to burn my homework

Internet in rural areas. Our internet is so bad where I live. Slow, cuts out, doesn't work for days. Aghhh.

The fact that both education and healthcare are both totally for-profit. Exploitation.

The fact that my hard drive decided to randomly up and die. There goes all my music. :(

Queerbaiting. BBC Sherlock, looking at you. Also, I'm not sure if it labels as queerbaiting, but I'm kind of bummed about how Capcom had an opportunity to make a trans character, but didn't take it... They addressed another serious issue (being forced to live as another gender even though you are completely okay with your sex AND being forced into another proffession) but still that whole "if you're a guy and like girly clothing then you must be a girl!!!" thing was disgusting.

When people with good social skills are totally unsympathetic for people with bad social skills. I have bad social skills, and when I'm having a conversation I'm just thinking "no one word answers, smile, ask the other person the same stuff they ask you, eye contact, stand up straight, WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DO" and it doesn't help having my mum glaring at me because I've forgotten one of the many things she reminds me to do every single time we go out. The thing that makes me hate talking to people is the possibility of being yelled at for doing it wrong.

The fact that there are huuuuge spacious gaps under the doors of public toilets. Several times in the past, obnoxious little kids have stuck there heads under the door while I was on the toilet >.>

Blatantly sexist song lyrics portraying females as possessions or implying that it is normal/acceptable to cheat on your girlfriend. Also other song lyrics talking about getting drunk, spending lots of money, or other worse things I can't even mention on TT. There are some songs that really shouldn't exist. They're not just inappropriate for children, they're bad for everyone, even the people who like them and choose to listen to them.

Okay so like some of y'all may have heard of Skylanders Swap Force but incase you haven't

Basically you have characters that you can swap the top and bottom half with them to mix different powers, like there's a dude named Wash Buckler and Blast Zone, and if you mix them you can get Blast Buckler and Wash Zone. idk if that made sense but whatevs

So anyways I never swap them 'cause THEY DON'T MATCH. And when my sister wants to swap them it makes me tap my fingers so much 'cause THEY DON'T MATCH UGHHH

Also I can only have the volume on the TV end with 5 or 0. 12 is the only exception. Seriously I have been this way ever since I could read numbers.

People typing like "Hey u gonna be like mad @ me cuz I didnt mean it cuz i dunno whut i waz thinking" I hate my old self I bet the whole website found me annoying and talked behind my back. When my brother grabs my iPod and starts to take pictures of me eating or being on TamaTalk. When we are at some resterrant my mom gets mad at me for having that FACE even though it's my normal face slightly just sadder. Miley singing AND BEING A- NVM Also people being stuck-ups along with STALKERS I THINK I HAVE ONE OMG!!! OKAY THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT ANYWAY...

^ It's a common thing actually, scientists presume that 70% of population is like this.

When mom misquotes me. And my mom's paranoia and negativity (she thinks that Russia will invade Poland while invading Ukraine... Obviously she doesn't understand what's happening there.)

And just my mom's believing everything on the internet... Or her thinking she is top notch because she is rude and xenophobic.

My mom is my biggest pet peeve ever, really. (before you go over me saying "OMG YOU HAVE TO RESPECT YOUR MOTHER!!!" ill have you know she abuses me verbally every day.)

People who say that gays are BETTER than straights... someone on deviantArt said, "Gays begin with G because they're Great, and straights begin with S because they suck." and they really were being serious about gays being greater than straights... :( That's not equality...non-gays have feelings too....

People who say that gays are BETTER than straights... someone on deviantArt said, "Gays begin with G because they're Great, and straights begin with S because they suck." and they really were being serious about gays being greater than straights... :( That's not equality...non-gays have feelings too....
I find that annoying too. Recently I've seen a lot of sexism where people think women are better than men. People who turn the discrimination the other way round probably just don't realise it's still discrimination and is still bad. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back