Whats your Tamagotchi doin right now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your tamagotchi doin right now?

• Nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eating

• Pooping

• Drinking

• Watching Fireworks

• At the Beach

• In a mood

• Connecting with a Friend

• Poorly

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're all just hopping around.Atari and Data are on my desk and Mecha is on a cord around my neck watching me type.Give it about ten minutes and they'll all be snoozing.

lols...tamagotchis are so cute especially when they are in te screen saver mode...by the way my two tama (one baby pink the other baby blue) are both playing with their pressents while i do my home work...i wonder if different versions have different types of screen savers? mines a conneXion..so i wonder what other people see..

Baby Pink Tama:

Name: Tommy

Sex: Male

Type: Hanatchi :huh: (YAY)

Gen: 3

Baby Blue Tama

Name: Tammy

Sex: Female

Type: Gozarutchi :( "

Gen: 3

Well one of my tamagotchis are singing and the other is prancing around the screen!!!

One is asleep the other is running and diving at the wall (headbanging) wondering of it is frustration at being missed out by the matchmaker !! She is a tarakotchi and I find their spindly little legs quite funny to watch when they run and dance and jig around. My itchigotchi is a born singer/dancer and is on the go all day, :( no wonder she is in bed and asleep by 8pm. :D

Mines sleeping. I wish it would wake up thought. Although, it needs its sleep! :(

XoXo,

Shannon

mine is doing the normal tings tamagotchis do just flowt in the air.lol

my young minmitchi is ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzzzzzzzZZZZZZzZzZzZzzZZzZzzZzZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back