when will the tamagotchis stop:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd enjoy a v100, only if it had new ideas, but if bandai ever got ot v100, the difference from v99 and v100 would probably just be adding 1 new character.

i think bandai will go past v8 because in china, i heard they already had v8 2 years ago, and if they continued selling for that long we will probably keep selling for that long to, because we have people on tamatalk who will never lose hope for tamas,like me.

I think tamagotchis might stop at V10. (Even though it would be great for them to go on and on.) I mean, their great right now but if they just kept on making tamagotchis it would get more and more boring. :)

I hope they stop soon because in a few years if they stop you could get alot of money if you sell one then people will proby start wanting them then they will probs start back at the V1 :) I havent got a V1 I dont even no what they look like I started my collection at V2. But dont get me wrong I would like it if they kept going but still...

I dont know what I want. I guess I want

a really good Tama then for Bandai to take a break

because my mum says after the v5 no more Tamas

unless they break. And she means it... Sadly :lol: :lol:

I think the Tamagotchi brand will live on for a long time at least. Its selling too well to stop it right now. If people lose interest in the toys and they aren't selling well they will come out with something else using the Tamagotchi brand is what I mean. The toys won't stop unless they stop selling, when Bandai starts to lose money on them they will stop making them. Look at how long Nintendo has been making Pokemon games, and yet they keep selling, and are still selling like hotcakes, they aren't going to discontinue making Pokemon games, because if they did, Nintendo would lose a lot of money. If this happens then they might have to come out with some other high tech toy using the Tamagotchi brand to keep up with the changing times and devices. They might even come out with a program for a cellphone, ipod or handheld game system that lets you raise a Tamagotchi! The Tamagotchi brand has been around for years and years and as long as they can keep up with the times and changing technology it should live on.

I think they should come out with a tama that uses normal AAA batteries and has a color backlit LCD like a cell phone or Nintendo DS.

i hope they will make a colour one :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :lol: :) :eek: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :ichigotchi: :nyatchi: :lol: :kusatchi:

Aww... I wish Tamagotchis could go on forever. But there has to be an end to everything right? Like an amazing Television series. Sure they can go up to many episodes. But when they run out of new and newer ideas. Don't you think it is time to stop? Pretty soon Bandai will run out of ideas and design ideas. When that happens Tamagotchis will just...I can't even find the right words.... I hope the Tamagotchi could just make it up to v10. But I also hate how they use numbers! Why don't they use actual names, Like the UK and Japan. Numbers are for squares! ^.~

~ChibiMuffins

you know... they go all the way up to version 22 in japan. I saw them on ebay. They get them faster in japan because they were originally made in japan. Think about it! I mean, does "tamagotchi" sound einglish?

you know... they go all the way up to version 22 in japan. I saw them on ebay. They get them faster in japan because they were originally made in japan. Think about it! I mean, does "tamagotchi" sound einglish?
you are wrong there is no version 22 in japan thoses are fakes if you don't belive me then ask Binary or somebodyu who knows them good

I think Bandai® Will keep going as long YOU Keep buying Tamagotchis to Motivate them and the product. They wouldn't make something over and over again that no one would purchase?!

I think with Fans Like YOU they will be motivated to make Tamagotchis to still be alive for generations to come. I am curious myself to see how many more versions of Tamagotchi there going to make, the great features that could be added to this great merchandise.

Its really just up to you as I said if you want Tamagotchis to go on for generations to come.

Answer to Your Poll:

I chose Other Because we do not know how much longer, or how many more versions that may STILL have to come.

Thank you for posting this Topic! I really much enjoyed it!

~TP~ :)

Last edited by a moderator:
All of you think CONNECTIONS. They MIGHT make a diffrent kind like release Morino in USA. Or somthing. I am getting kinda sick of the connections.

I personally want them to carry on and on and on, even to when I am alot older.

They can still carry on with connections and like above they could even make a new one like the morino or angel ect...

That would be great! :D

You just cant tell can you? I would like as many versions as possible so when they all go out a couple of years later they will be worth hundreds. The more the merrier, theyre collectible and easy to look after! Theyre just tamagotchis, and they could go on for ages. Who knows? There might be a v40!

Have fun with your tamagotchis everyone!

I voted other because I just cant tell.

I think they should just stop,tamagotchis have just gotten away from what they are

supposed to be (a virtual pet) they are turning into a virtual life.
You have got a point there.

i can imagine in the future kids saying "mum i want the tamagotchi v57!" and we can all go "i remember the tamagotchi v1, when will they ever stop" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back