when will the tamagotchis stop:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bandai almost always adds a Tamagotchi from Japan to the US. So, when they probably stop introducing Japan tamas, then they might stop. Or not! Maybe up to v10.

well, maybe there will still be a tama until our next generation!maybe that time, the tamas are 10 D! wow... even now we only have 4D.

maybe that time, u can pet ur tama, u know, really feed it and yeah...

it would be totally COOLIO!
Uh, yeah thats what puppies are for :lol: No offence or anything...

I'm not having a go at ur idea or anything. Peace. Lol

Now Its feels like bandai are trying to cram too much into tamagotchi, and they are running out of original ideas

~Tama_grl

I don't know,It's difficult of to know...

Finally,We'll see... ^_^

It may go on for aother 10-20 years, that means about Ver. 20. But I guess some massive fall of Bandai will stop Tamas, like this:

1. Aki Maita (creator of Tamagotchis) dies

2. Bandai does something wrong

3. Bandai loses court case with lots of money.

4. They get in debt.

5. Factories repossessed.

6. Bandai closes down.

7. Some random company buys the products of Bandai.

8. Make Tamagotchis worse.

9. People stop buying them.

10. Tamagotchis go out of production.

I think they will keep making them no matter what. Tamagotchis have been out since the 90's (maybe even earlier). I don't think they will ever stop. Maybe in the future, they will come out with tamagotchis with a colored screen.

I think V10. Bandai is getting carried away with making tamagotchis. There was a 10 year gap between V1 and V2 but now all the others seem to have hardly any gap
There wasn't a 10 year gap between V1 & V2. There was about a year & a half gap. P1 & P2 came out in the 90's, but they are entirely differnet styles of Tamagotchi.

Same as High School Musical// If Bandai is going to continue making money off of them, they are going to keep selling.

I voted for them to stop at v10, but who knows? I really would love to see maybe a green pixel version, and a backlight ( for Tama parents who are up at night, don't forget the clock can be set to compensate for the difference), maybe to interact with the Wii game system, and on and on. The possibilities are endless; however, the more things these things are capable of, and the more complex, they will no longer be basically a child's toy. I would like to see an English version of Santagotchi, and some others (Yasashii comes to mind), that were only released in Japan. I got lucky and found my Santagotchi in of all places, Goodwill for five bucks, still in great condition, and only needing new batteries. I think Tamas will continue for a long time to come, so long as they still remain popular. :ichigotchi:

I think they should just stop,tamagotchis have just gotten away from what they are

supposed to be (a virtual pet) they are turning into a virtual life.

I like it better as a life.

It teaches the little kids about living life.

at least thats how I see it.

[SIZE=8pt]I think Tamagotchi's will eventually end, though I'm not sure which version. One day (hopefully not any time soon) Bandai will run out of ideas and Tamas will come to an end. The making of them that is... I love tamas though and really hope they keep going and going and going... :p [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back