when will the tamagotchis stop:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see why people are insanely wanting a back light, they sleep at night so I mean it isn't epic.
I don't know about everyone else, but i want one for when its dark in a room in the day - or the power goes out - or if at night you wanna see what time it is. There is other reasons, just not at the top of my head right now.

I think the Tamagotchi brand will live on for a long time at least. Its selling too well to stop it right now. If people lose interest in the toys and they aren't selling well they will come out with something else using the Tamagotchi brand is what I mean. The toys won't stop unless they stop selling, when Bandai starts to lose money on them they will stop making them. Look at how long Nintendo has been making Pokemon games, and yet they keep selling, and are still selling like hotcakes, they aren't going to discontinue making Pokemon games, because if they did, Nintendo would lose a lot of money. If this happens then they might have to come out with some other high tech toy using the Tamagotchi brand to keep up with the changing times and devices. They might even come out with a program for a cellphone, ipod or handheld game system that lets you raise a Tamagotchi! The Tamagotchi brand has been around for years and years and as long as they can keep up with the times and changing technology it should live on.
I think they should come out with a tama that uses normal AAA batteries and has a color backlit LCD like a cell phone or Nintendo DS.
The HomeDeka takes AAA.

Well, I'm not voting because I'm not sure if they'll stop or not. What if they stop Tamagotchi and Aki Maita thinks of another type of virtual toy? Then that'll sell so then that'll keep going. You can't be sure.

Omg Omg ..... I think Its Others. <_< ;) :D :( :D :D :p B) :) :D :eek: :D <_< :D

.........for some odd reason... (\__/)........

.......................................... ( o_O )........

...........................................( > <).........

Okay. A lot of people think it will stop at v10, others think it won't and some don't know when.

Hmmm...I'm not sure either.

Extra things like back lights or color screens will make it a lot more expensive than the current line, so the most likely thing that'll happen is that they'll just keep adding games or new ideas until they run out...

I can imagine the year 3000...you will have holographic Tama characters you can actually take care of as if they were real! XD

I think they should stop NOW!! Because I have all the versions, and I want to collect 'em all... But if they are going like this forever... I dont know if I like them anymore or not. :lol: They should be virtual pets!! Normal - virtual - pets. Bandai has gone too far...

I thing v20 cause tamas are WICKED!!!!!!

I WILL NOT DIE!

I DO NOT THINK IT WILL STOP. DO YOU FEMEMBER WHEN IT RETIRED FOR SEVEN YEARS?!

I say a v6, from japan and its a toich screen, so I think there looking into the future so there well be new tama's ;)

It really depends on how good the Tamagotchis sell. I hope they keep making them. I think thier fun. :lol:

It all depends i dont think tamagotchis will ever completly die. I meen that like Rock-em-Sock-em Robots never really died you can still find them in stores!

-Chloe^.^

well, maybe there will still be a tama until our next generation!

maybe that time, the tamas are 10 D! wow... even now we only have 4D.

maybe that time, u can pet ur tama, u know, really feed it and yeah...

it would be totally COOLIO!

Probably stop at a random version, and start making a different kind of tamagotchi, I'm guessing.

well, maybe there will still be a tama until our next generation!maybe that time, the tamas are 10 D! wow... even now we only have 4D.

maybe that time, u can pet ur tama, u know, really feed it and yeah...

it would be totally COOLIO!
Lul, we have more than 4D by the way. Scientists already know there is 10 D, they just don't know exactly WHAT it is.

Hopefully they won't stop any time soon. But even if they did there are still tons of Tamagotchis that I don't have yet, so it'd be like getting tons of brand new Tamagotchis =)

I think they will stop around v7-v9. That time. Idk why, somethings just come into my head. I wish I could get a v1, it was so simple back then.

You know its up to Bandai. If you keep buying there Tamagotchi Product they will keep making more, knowing you like them.

I think they will keep going only because There are so many fans,and supporters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back