Where do you care for tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take care of my Tamagotchis anywhere I can. Except in public, I'm worried someone will see me, and it hurts when I think I am embarresed when people see me with my Tamagotchi. :)

Most of the time I am at home when I care for them.

:) 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :furawatchi:

My friends and I are obbsessed with tamagotchis and we play with them at lunch and in the hallways at school and wee are always taking care of them, we are 13 though, so we don't have to worry about driving. I do use mine shile bike riding but I am in the woods and stuff! :eek:

i cant play mine at school because my freind once let me play with their tama and it got confiscated and they didnt care it was my freind's tama. I dont have to worry about driving because im 9 years old. :eek: :lol: :huh: :)

I know what you mean, im at school all day, and when i was in 3rd grade like 3 years ago, everyone brought them to school. so now i dont know if i should bring it or i might get in trouble. ^_^ :)
When I was in 2nd grade, everyone loved tamagotchis. when I finally got one, no-one liked them anymore :D

that was faly stuped. you shuold of just fed it four snacks. once i played mine hafe way through a maths test that showed wether i shold go to grade 2 or stay in grade one. ;) oops only just made it. :D sound was off so my teacher didint find out! :D never gonna do that again! :D

I play my tamagotchis when I'm supposed to be sleeping lol... except when the batteries are dead... then I might get some sleep lol.

its a good thing i cant drive and my tama is an adult so it can take care of itself most of the time anyway. when you drive we should at least pause it or something if were driving so no one is hurt.

My friends and I are obbsessed with tamagotchis and we play with them at lunch and in the hallways at school and wee are always taking care of them, we are 13 though, so we don't have to worry about driving. I do use mine shile bike riding but I am in the woods and stuff! ;)
BUT U CUD HIT A TREE!!!

Everywhere, minus today. <_< I brought it to school (like I do every day) and I forgot to put it on pause. So for the whole day I left it and by the end, it was sick, pooped 3 times, and wasn't happy. It's okay now, but I'm gonna keep it on me AT ALL TIMES now. :\

last year everyone had a tama and I didn't then the next year i got one but no one else brought them anymore. I don't know what happened somehow they were out of style.

Ha that happened to me, I refuse to answer my phone when driving but I giggled at myself for how fast I scoped up my Tama to see what it wanted. I had to make myself put it back down, usually though I only play with them around the house. Ether that, or when no one is looking I don't feel like explaining for the billionth time that no I am not to old and no I don't care if they think it's childish and out of date... :D

i am starting taking mine to school but i dont play with them there

i went to the bathroom 7 times today

1 in reading

1 in science

1 in ss

1 in language arts

1 in math

1 in technology

and finaly 1 in 2nd math

i feed them full and then played games with them all the way home from school

im sorry teachers (not)

kenz

Sometimes I check my tamagotchi in class to see if it's hungry or unhappy. I feed it a bunch of snacks and food and then when I get free time I play games with it.

:unsure: Ok, here is the thing, I was driving down the road the other day and my tama started beeping.. I scooped it up and saw that it had mail and figured there was no harm in checking the mail. :unsure: :unsure: I got a snake!! All my happy hearts were gone. I couldn't leave it unhappy! So anyway I wound up driving down the road playing the jump game. Dumb, I know. :unsure:

Were do you play with you're tamas? I mean do you ever play with them when you know that you shouldn't? :unsure:

My little sisters try to be sneaky and play with them in church! :D
I'm guilty of playing mine while driving, too. I've only done it once or twice, though. I also take them to my job (sub. teacher) and I play them during breaks and stuff.

[SIZE=9pt]I usually play with my Tamas at home, after I'm done with chores and homework. I always keep it on pause when I'm at school.[/SIZE]

Oh, and by the way, I highly suggest you don't play with your Tama's while driving. I'm not trying to be rude here, but the last thing you need is to get hurt! :D Sorry if I seem rude, I don't mean to be... :D

I play with my tamagotchi all the time. I take it wherever I go. I have it with me everywhere.:]

I play with mine in church, at school (don't say a word), and sometimes even in the movie theater. The only time I don't have it on my person is when I'm asleep. ;^P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back