Where do you care for tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i lik to ply with mine whn am at lectures, no1 realy bothrs u, evn sum of ma mates want to ply with thm evn tho thy r 4evr slagin me about havin tamas.

bt i dont care whr i am i will take care of mine whn evr thy need me

I play with them mostly at home in my free time and stuff. I don't like being distracted by them when I'm actually doing things.

;) Ok, here is the thing, I was driving down the road the other day and my tama started beeping.. I scooped it up and saw that it had mail and figured there was no harm in checking the mail. :nazotchi: :angry: I got a snake!! All my happy hearts were gone. I couldn't leave it unhappy! So anyway I wound up driving down the road playing the jump game. Dumb, I know. <_<

Were do you play with you're tamas? I mean do you ever play with them when you know that you shouldn't? :lol:

My little sisters try to be sneaky and play with them in church! :(
Oh my :eek: Thats something I did just in the beggining of this year (around January). What made it even worse is that it was snowing and the road was slippery :p Luckily I didn't get in an accident. What happened though was, I got mail and the king ended up giving me 5000 gotchi point :eek: I got all excited and swerved . hehe. Won't do that again. Good thing I didn't get a ticket. You and I both are lucky.

MSTF

i play with them anywhere exept when in class or near water. Serisly somebody died because of a tamagotchi?! P.S. im not old enough to drive.

Any chance I can get, and yes, that includes school. :D

But I don't recommend driving while checking your tama, especially playing a game! It's not safe for you, or other drivers. :)

i care for mine anywher at anytime! except when i go to school i pause it.
not me i even care for it in school i havent got caught because im in the back :mimitchi:

In 5th grade, I took my Tamagotchis to school everyday and left them unpaused. I played with them under my desk while the teacher wasn't looking. But I was never distracted by my Tamagotchis. In 5th grade, I won the most awards at the graduation ceremony and the award for the highest average out of anyone in the entire grade.

I stuffed my brother's face with snow and I had "to go to my room in "time out"" so I started playing with my tams there. Sometimes when its my bedtime I set my tam's time to 10:00 A.M. (waking time) and play with them even though i shoulden't.

eh i'd say whenever but not like to the bath room sitting on the toliet, taking a bath/shower,

maybe before they go to sleep, in the morning while i eat sometimes i take them with me but not all the time ;D

Almost everywhere, I also bring it to school. But sometimes when my mom looks, I don't bring it to school. I tell her, "Just pausing it." And I pause it. But if on an exam I don't bring it. =]

I play mine mostly at home. But I can't take them to school.

(I remember my school banned tamas before I even got my first one)

I once snuck mine into church. Didn't get caught. :D

Like a loooooong time ago I played with them in school, but I'm way to old for that now, now I play when I'm home. At my bffs house, and like in a hotel or what ever.

once i went to the hotel lobby thats my moms work and my dads at work so a brang my Tama v5 there i played 10:00 to 7:00 note the first time was in pm :mimitchi: :mametchi: i got more places they are school,bathroom,car and if im lucky i bring them to the shoppes

Last edited by a moderator:
;) Ok, here is the thing, I was driving down the road the other day and my tama started beeping.. I scooped it up and saw that it had mail and figured there was no harm in checking the mail. :nazotchi: :angry: I got a snake!! All my happy hearts were gone. I couldn't leave it unhappy! So anyway I wound up driving down the road playing the jump game. Dumb, I know. <_<

Were do you play with you're tamas? I mean do you ever play with them when you know that you shouldn't? :lol:

My little sisters try to be sneaky and play with them in church! :huh:
YOU IDOIT! my friends mum played that and rolled the car! she had my friend and her brother my brother

and me! luckly my friends mum was the only one hurt.she only got a hook in her arm.

Sometimes while I am helping my Mom cook, I play with my Tamagotchi.

Example;Like when I am stirring food in a very,boiling hot pot.

Talk about a risk of burning your self severly.

Hehe I care for mine almost anywhere. The only places I think I don't take them are Classes because when I do I don't do to well on the exams, or into wet areas like the Bathroom or the Swimming pool.

However, taking care of a Tama while driving probably not the best idea anyones ever had.

Wow, I'm glad you didn't get into an accident! This is why I always check my Tamas BEFORE I start the car, and never EVER check them while driving, although I do like to play with them in the car if I'm not driving. I also do not play with them anywhere where they could get wet, like the bathroom, or the beach or pool without placing them inside a zipper bag (I have done this! works well!) Everywhere else is pretty much fair game, although I will tell you that university professors don't like it when they catch you playing with a Tama during their lectures!

:( + :eek: = <333

I play with my tama at break times Such as:

At school times:

Lunch

Recess

When I go to the bathroom

After

When in other places:

When you go to the bathroom

After

Last edited by a moderator:
I care for my tamagotchi anywhere, anytime. Not at school. My teacher says that no bakugan, pokemon, or anything NOT school related.

But I keep it on pause all day for school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back