Where do you care for tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear MnMztama495,If you want your tamagotchi to grow faster have It asleep when your at school :huh: ;) :D :p :p :p :D :p :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :D :huh: :D :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Restroom,backyard,bedroom,living room,road(as in going somewhere in a vehicle). Pretty much anywhere except school or public(stores,streets,ect...)

I, like many of you peoples, like tamagotchi. A lot. But no matter how much I like to play with them, I cant bring myself to do anything with them at school. I take care of my tamas anywhere but school.

At my school we are criticized for wierdness. Not to mention the fact that nearly ANYTHING electronic is confiscated. I wouldn't even dare pull the thing out of my pocket even if I knew my tama was sick and 10 minutes away from dying.

Well I guess that just goes to show that I must not truly love them. B)

Tamas can get mail wut version is this :) ?

srry to ask i only have the very first tama and v5 xD

Evicious, it does not mean you do not truly love them if you don't smother it with love. Tamagotchi are for entertainment! If you "don't dare to even check up on your Tamagotchi if it is sick and ten minutes away from dying", it just means you respect your school's rules. If you're really desperate to check up on your Tama at school, follow this tip: When you wake up in the morning, turn your Tamagotchi's sound off. That way, you won't have to worry about hearing the beeping at school. Every hour or two, ask the teacher if you can go to the lavatory. If no, try later. If so, go to the lavatory. Go into the stall (I've learned not to be in the bathroom but not in the stall and be playing with Tamagotchi. Teachers might walk in and catch you) and check up on Tamagotchi. Maybe play a game. Also, in between classes, you can check your Tamagotchi's health. Hope I helped!

Tama Lovin' TO

Usally at home.

I do try and be at home

i play mine whenever i have the time. I don't bring it to school though, the teacher takes it away =[

I don't really have my tamagotchi any more because it ran out of batteries, I just use my sisters. :D "

yeah, I have already heard/read articles about ppl dieing while taking care of tamas when driving. please don't do such things, if it is that important, stop the car for a minute. I am also an eager carer, and want to make it happy right when I notice it needs care, but at some occasions I choose not to, and driving is one of these. just think of that, if you die (or let's see a less horrifying example, if I can call this less horrifying, get in an accident and are taken into hospital), your tama will die too, there's no great deal in that. plus, if such accidents become more common, the government may do something against tamas, what obviously noone who is keen on tamas would favour.

to answer the question, yeah, I also have dumb occasions, but not life-risking. I usually take care of tamas during university seminars and lectures (feel free to scold me B) ), but not on any of them, just particular ones where I can. at university I also take care of them during breaks between classes, on the way home on public transport (with one finger always in the chain, not to drop the tama if someone bumps into me or something happens that would make me drop it), and when at home, almost everywhere. almost, because I never, NEVER take care of them in wet areas (including the restroom, the bathroom, and the kitchen counter), I have enough bad experiences, and I don't want to risk them via bringing them into areas where they can fall into water or get steamed up.

Woman Saves Tamagotchi and kills a Bike rider

As for me my tamagotchi goes everywhere I do.
just a reply to that article - eleven years ago i read an article in a norwegian paper that someone killed themselves because their tamagotchi died. ;) :eek:

i don't respond to my tamagotchi's when i'm painting, i adjust ther clocks to bedtime, and when in church of course. playing with tamagotchis in church is just as bad as cell phones - very rude and inconsiderate, even for kids, i think.

I take my tams everywhere with me. I mean, everywhere. Car, work, home, park, grocery store....If I leave my tams alone, I worry. Probably dumb, but oh well!

I play with mine where ever I am, but I don't play with them in school or at church or anything like that, too risky. xD

~ Bethiee. :]

Not to sound too rude, but yes, I do think you're pretty dumb for making such a dumb move like playing with a tamagotchi while DRIVING.

Have you read that news article where some lady was trying to feed her tamagotchi while driving? She ended up crashing her car and died.

Feeding your tamagotchi isn't even so hard, but playing a game that requires concentration, wow.

I take care of them when I'm home and I'll take them to places where I know I'll be bored but thats just about it....At school I pause it and when I'm not playing I pause it!

I take them everywhere. I love them and don't care who sees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back