which character do you get most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which character is your "main character"

• mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mimitchi

• memetchi

• kuchipatchi

• androtchi

• masktchi

• wooltchi

• others(includes every other character in tama connect)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of my V3s have turned into Adults yet :unsure: But on my V2s I often get Kiwitchis :furawatchi:
then vote others. this is for all connections.

I get the masketchi which i hate I mean look at it>> :furawatchi: >>
masktchi, it's only masketchi, or masuktchi, or whatever, in p1. in connection it's masktchi, no more letters. Hey, it's my topic!

i usually get masketchi or however u spell it. do u think there is a way that tamagotchi is programmed to give u one certain character?? or do u think its based solely on the way u raise it?? idk. i havent gotten a lot of the rare characters but i am trying. someone please answer my question though

i usually get masketchi or however u spell it. do u think there is a way that tamagotchi is programmed to give u one certain character?? or do u think its based solely on the way u raise it?? idk. i havent gotten a lot of the rare characters but i am trying. someone please answer my question though
no, I don't think you can. I think it's how you raise it. I'm almost 100% sure it's care. :kuribotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
JUST A REMINDER! IF YOU HAVE ANY CONNECTION VERSION, YOU CAN VOTE! THIS IS NOT ONLY V3!

I've had different characters every time. I'm on my 5th generation on V3. I started out with Leaftchi, next one was Mimitchi, gen 3 was Pyonkotchi, 4 was Chomametchi and my toddler right now is Mohitamatchi. I've treated them all the same. I guess we'll see what my toddler turns into later.

I've had different characters every time.  I'm on my 5th generation on V3.  I started out with Leaftchi, next one was Mimitchi, gen 3 was Pyonkotchi, 4 was Chomametchi and my toddler right now is Mohitamatchi.  I've treated them all the same.  I guess we'll see what my toddler turns into later.
do you have a v1 or v2? Those count 2.

HEY EVERYONE! V1S AND V2S COUNT FOR THIS POLL! SO IF YOU HAVE EQUAL, CHECK WHAT YOU'VE HAD ON V1 AND V2!

HEY! maskitchis are the coolest tamas you could get :lol:
Mametchi72096 hates masktchi because it's the only adult he's ever gotten save 1, and it was a megatchi. Megatchi's are one of his favorite v3 adults I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back