which character do you get most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which character is your "main character"

• mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mimitchi

• memetchi

• kuchipatchi

• androtchi

• masktchi

• wooltchi

• others(includes every other character in tama connect)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two v2s and I am on the 11th and 5th generations.

I've had;

3 Mametchis

3 Pyonchitchis

2 Kiwitchis

2 Mametchis

2 Debatchis

And then I have had different characters, aka I have only had others one time. ;]

HEY! maskitchis are the coolest tamas you could get :angry:
Masketchi, Masukutchi, whatever it is, is the p1 character. In connection, it's called Masktchi. :) :eek: :D

Mametchi72096 hates masktchi because it's the only adult he's ever gotten save 1, and it was a megatchi. Megatchi's are one of his favorite v3 adults I think...
now save 2 he just got a Gozarutchi which I tried to get once in v1 but I got my second tarakotchi. If i had had 1 more, it would be more than mametchi until my first adult on v3, and now I've gotten 4 mametchis. I'm starting to want some bad care tamas. REMEMBER V2 AND V1S COUNT IN THIS POLL! IT'S CALLED TAMA CONNECTION, NOT TAMA CONNECTION V3!

TAMA COUNTDOWN(BACKWARDS)

mimitchi is my most common

second mametchi

third dorotchi

fourth pyonkotchi

fifth chomametchi

RAREST MASKTCHI

HEY! maskitchis are the coolest tamas you could get :furawatchi:
Geez, don't snap at people your opinion. I actually think most people hate/dislike masktchis. I like masktchis, even though they're ugly. Just because you like something doesn't mean it's a fact. Sure, I like masktchis, but if someone says they hate them I don't yell "Hey, Masktchi is the best character ever" like it's a fact. I think the best character is supposed to be mametchi. I like memetchi the best, I've gotten it either once or twice (can't remember), and the reason I like it so much has something to do with the car game in the tamatown arcade. I don't know what it is, I just suddenly liked Memetchis alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm, if you have a v1 and v2, you can't get pyonkotchi mostly. [SIZE=30pt]EVERYONE WITH A CONNECTION, I NEVER SAID IT HAD TO BE A V3. IT CAN BE ANYTHING AS LONG AS IT'S CONNECTION!!!! FOR THE 76469966TH TIME![/SIZE]

Ummm, if you have a v1 and v2, you can't get pyonkotchi mostly.
Well, i have had pyonkotchi about 5 times now, i think that's the one i have had the most so i think you're a bit wrong..

well... unless you get pretty much random things in v2... and it's pyonkotchi's brother Pyonchichi (renamed Rabitchi) in v2.

*Removed: Off topic*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back