which character do you get most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which character is your "main character"

• mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mimitchi

• memetchi

• kuchipatchi

• androtchi

• masktchi

• wooltchi

• others(includes every other character in tama connect)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most people get Mohis mostly. I do, but the only one I haven't had is Kuchitamatchi.

*Edited: No need to get agro*

Last edited by a moderator:
DONOT USE THE WORD ROBOTCHI IN MY TOPICS AFTER THIS!I would like to know (just curius) which character most people get most often. I personally find mametchi the easiest. :( :angry: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi:
Same here.

I've only just (as of today) gotten a Tomagotchi, so I have yet to get anything, myself.

But since you all have gotten a few different characters, can anyone tell me the best way to get Mimitchi? I've got the new V3 Tamagotchi... Yeh.. ne help? :) :)

Or Ichigotchi.. he's cool too. :wacko: :wacko:

I've only just (as of today) gotten a Tomagotchi, so I have yet to get anything, myself.
But since you all have gotten a few different characters, can anyone tell me the best way to get Mimitchi? I've got the new V3 Tamagotchi... Yeh.. ne help? :D :D

Or Ichigotchi.. he's cool too. -_- :(
Ichigotchi, well, she was deleted from V3. You can still get her in Entama, though that's in japanese.

I ALWAYS GET NIKATCHI!!!!
char_teen_nikatchi.gif

But I Love Him, He Is One Of My Favorties.

i love mametchi they are so cute i like the v3 version the best its cuter!!! ahve have one nowa nd the one with the mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back