Which Is Creepier, Furby or Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is Creepier: furby or Tamagotchi?

• Furby: They're demon posessed!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AquaPets: They may not be that creepy, but they sure are annoying!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i saw an owl on a store roof. My dad thought that if it is always there, it's probably fake. Then i wondered,What if that was a Furby?

i have a toy simaler to furbys.it is a girly furby like thing you have to feed it flowers and by the next day it will have an egg and the pouch opens up containing one baby or twins.the babies sing the abcs song and i'm a little tea pot.i still have it in my room in a large book case.

OMG those freakin furby things are like zombies! you play with em for 2 minutes get bored throw em in the closet and thier still ALIVE waking u up at 3 o clock in the morning! ME HUNGRY!!! i wish i had a shotgun so i could go furby hunting!!!

my mom has a furby *looks at furby* but the batteries r dead (thank god) * puts furby in closet*

[SIZE=21pt]Twirly? Are you there?[/SIZE] 

I guess not.

Well anyway, I forgot to tell you that once, my twin sister bought a Furby and it actually started cursing! My sister was so freaked out that she returned her Freaky Furby immediately and used the money to buy some type of Silly Putty!

:hitodetchi: :D :p :D :D

Write to me!

lolli911
Are you like desprete for a friend?

Can you make your signature smaller?? It's a bit annoying seeing all that pink, no offence.
Yeah, but next time just PM me, and no, I'm not desperate for a friend, are you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back