Which Is Creepier, Furby or Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is Creepier: furby or Tamagotchi?

• Furby: They're demon posessed!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AquaPets: They may not be that creepy, but they sure are annoying!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I vote Furby. My furby "died" with perfectly good batteries. He was talking baby furby talk then 2 seconds later nothing. He "died" with his mouth and eyes open. At night, when you loodek at him sorta from blow and head on, it was really creepy. *shudders*

I once owned a furby. i loved it. but it scared the bejeesus outta me. My best friend who also had one, told me an uber-creepy story once, I hope you don't mind me relayin it to you....

One afternoon, when it was just her and her furby in her house (the rest of her fam was out shopping or something) she went to take a shower, leaving the bathroom door open (which i sconnected to her bedroom) when she got in the shower, the furby was on her desk; but when she got out of the shower, the furby was sitting on her bed facing the open bathroom door....there was noone in the house, and her bedroom door was shut and locked (in case her fam did come home they wouldnt walk in her room and see her in the shower) ... either her house was haunted, or her furby was pure evil and moved n it's own. I myself have found my furby in places i never put it, but never happened as bad as this....anywayz, thats the story.

Cya

:mellow: furbies creep me out if I got one i would throu it way the way it stares at you and says stuff and how the go off at night my sis got one i took the battory out

Deffinetly Furby they just randomly start talkign and one time it was talking some weird way that wasnt normal for it. and no it wasnt furbish

Furbys are thr creepiest. some are motion sensitve so if you get up in the middle of the night and walk past one they say something and scare the living daylights out of you.
when i was little i had one and it was soo creepy i had to hide it under my bed but it still went off so i fought it lol :( B) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p :p

[SIZE=14pt]They are both creepy and anoying... But I could only choose one...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Feel free to express your feelings for these Bandai virtual pet knockoffs.[/SIZE] 

And also feel free to write to me!

:D :D

</span>
lolli911

i want to be your friend!i chose furby.

furbys are creepy
What are you, nuts? Furbies aren't creepy to me, they're just little toys. Anyways, I don't think both of them are creepy, because they're just plain toys and I own a Furby in real life, but it ran out of batteries.

Latest posts

Back