Which Is Creepier, Furby or Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is Creepier: furby or Tamagotchi?

• Furby: They're demon posessed!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AquaPets: They may not be that creepy, but they sure are annoying!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i'd have to say furby. i have a grudge against furbies anyway, and i have never owned an aquapet, although i've thought about buying one and decided it would be a waste of money.

0nce my firby said "craaaaaaaak hungryyyyyyyyyyyy" it woke me up man then i threw it in my street ..............................................................................bbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm

yeah! furby is a freaky dumb head!!!!!!!! :D to furby!

"i love you" is there freaky dumb saying!!!! :D must punish furby!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh: yyyeeeeaahh

Furbys.
I know someone who has a furby. And she said even tho the batterys are dead it still makes noises at night..
hey! once i had a tam called milly! :D :D :D

she was also on 3rd generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

:p B) :lol: :D :D :D :huh:

idk.. I honestly think "Boo bahs" or whatever they are called are the freakiest thing I have ever seen.

I have 3 furbys but the new 1s are posesed I think I saw 1 riping the hart of a preson and then after it was done eating the hart the person ternd in to a...a... FURBY! poor Jim
HI HANNACHI HOW R U EVEN THOUGH I DONT NO YOU

Furbys are creepy and weird no offesense to people who have them. :kuribotchi:

furby's uhh creepy the are creepy my sister hase one so creepy uhh i can't even look at it with out the creepy thing stuck in my mind and dream

:puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: i hate furbys! i wish i could get kids t go to toy stores and destroy al furbys! :furawatchi: B)

my friend has one and it never shuts up! so me and my friend threw it around her room and the batteries fell out. i found a video of some persons furby in the microwave and the microwave was on and the furby said me hungry cacodoodledoo! and then the furby exploded and it was on fire and then it was just ashes.(part of the movie was cut).

Latest posts

Back