Which (smart)phone is your primary phone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a galaxy note II, and a crapload of cellphones that are oooooold.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an LG Optimus that I haven't actually used in about a year. The only reason I remember the name is because it reminds me of Optimus Prime. :p

I am using an iPhone 5c. I did own a Samsung Galaxy S3, but my boyfriend inherited it after I couldn't stand it anymore.

Using an iPhone seems more natural for me, and I don't know why.

My favourite phone of all time was this tiny Sony Ericsson flip phone. I can't remember the exact model name, but it was love. :lol: I owned it for three years until the back screen died and I couldn't use it anymore. I would have that little baby back in a heart beat.

I have an LG Optimus Q as my active phone. It's a semi smart phone cuz it goes stupid quite often

Butttt I also have my previous phone, a UT Starcom Arc, that I use as an alarm clock.

I also own a Palm Treo Pro that I only use for its infrared features to connect to my Tamagotchis.

I still don't have a smartphone; I have a lovely tracfone that looks like this (sorry it's huge!):

lg501c.png

Reactions: Box
I have an LG 230, which used to be my dad's but he gave it to me as an extra Christmas present two years ago, because he was getting a new one ^^ It's 5-6 years old, still works great, and I'm definitely not planning on getting a new one. As long as I can call or text! :D

Of course, If Bandai decided to make a real Tama-Phone or something... B) xD

LG-230-Simple-Flip-1.jpg

^Actually Bandai a made a real tama phone once, of course it was Japan exclusive. I mean, not Bandai, just the phone brand got the rights to use tamagotchi characters.

Anyway, I don't use my phone to call or text at all, hahah... I little to no irl friends so it's basically another gaming console for me more or less. I call my mom only.

I have an iPhone 4S, and I have had it for a year, and I don't see myself upgrading any time soon unless a newer iPhone makes itself within my reach. I have had about 13 other cell phones, though, and there's a few of them that I honestly miss having. I would probably go back to my Nokia e71x if it broke, but I gave it to my ex boyfriend and I don't think I want to ask for it back. I also loved my Audiovox Snapper, LG Rumor 2, and Kyocera Cyclops. Those were such fun little phones, and they did so much for being so old and cheap.

I have an iPhone 4S right now too! I really want to upgrade it to a Nokia Lumia Icon if they would ever release it. My iPhone's battery is really terrible and only lasts for like 3-4 hours on a full charge with some good use during the day. I hope that the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. app will be released for Windows Phone D: If not I may be going back to my iPhone from time to time heh

letting the smartphone I use go without the attention

I have two other smartphones that I don't use for calling/what have you

the Samsung Galaxy Note and iPhone 4

tweaking these sure is fun

then there's the fact that I have access to the App Store I love reference materials as well as the Play store...

whee, content

ZTE Valet on Tracfone

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an iPhone 3G S a year ago and I honestly have no idea what would I do if it somehow stopped working. This is the best phone I have ever had, if I would have to get a new one (and I can't afford an iPhone ofc) and got something else I would get very, very, very angry. I can't imagine using a different one, really. I could only get the same one or a newer one. But nothing else.

^ This is what I think about my 4s too. Seriously, maybe iPhones are expensive and apple might be not the best company, but in my opinion there are no better phones than iPhones. You can customise your phone more on the Android, yes, but phones with Android jut lag way too much. The only thing I like about Android is that you can buy something with a credit/debit card instantly, while on iPhones it's more tedious.

Well, with Apple, more content is available. DICTIONARIES DICTIONARIES STUFFFFF EEEEEE

I still think it's more fun to play around with Androids and other mobile operating systems, but I've been with iOS for so long, I couldn't imagine going without it. Apple's stuff is top-notch...

I've the 3GS, 4, touch 4, an iPad and the 5S to mess with

along with three androids

w00t

I'm not anti-android, nono. Android stuff is sure fun to play with (I have an Android tablet) but my mom has two Adroid phones (Samsung Galaxy Note and Samsung Galaxy S something) and they are just so annoying to use because they lag all the time... Android just needs a soft reset once in a while because it's clogged otherwise.

my main iPhone's screen shattered one Friday

iPhone 5 happened the following Saturday

ppppppraise Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back