Which (smart)phone is your primary phone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Samsung Galaxy note 3 With a pink case. I don't really call or text people,so I use it for games and the internet.

iPhone 5 is mine :) be lost without it ahah just shame the chat room on here doesn't seem to work either on the app or on safari :(

iPhone 5 is mine :) be lost without it ahah just shame the chat room on here doesn't seem to work either on the app or on safari :(
It kind of works when you switch out of the mobile skin to the regular skin.

I usually use Chrome and it seems to do Tamachat better than Safari does.

(on my iPod 5)

Well today I got an LG Xpression. My first non-tracfone, running on AT&T because my mom was sick of replenishing my tracfone minutes. Yay.

I have the iphone 5s my contract was up so people chipped in and got me one for my birthday!! I absolutely love it!

I finally switched over to a smartphone a few days ago, the first time in my thirteen years of owning a cell phone! I've loved my experience so far.

My husband offered to buy me the iPhone 5s and I couldn't say no. I spent a long time deciding how I wanted to style it. In the end, I went with one of my favorite artworks, Elodie's "Sisters." It reminds me exactly of my sisters and me. :wub:

iphonecase-sisters_700_zps65008bc6.jpg

iphonecase-sisters-front_700_zps73c1fd69.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Core :) Had a Galaxy Ace before this one, now my dad has it...it was driving me mad, literally, he just kept self-restarting all the time, sometimes it just crashed without any notice not allowing me to call, receive calls, send and receive messages(I knew it crashed only when I tried to call someone, which I rarely do anyways). Worst phone I ever had tbh :D

iPhone 4S. I also have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 for video game emulations and android-only apps.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Fame that I bought recently to replace my old 2degrees Smart Touch, since that one doesn't work as well as it used to.

im gonna get a line and sim card for my motorola RAZR v3 for my birthday yay!

This are the phones had before

Samsung galaxy y

Lg5 (or something)

Currently using a iphone 6 i luv it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back