Which (smart)phone is your primary phone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iPhone 4. someday i plan on getting an iPhone 6. in 2 years, yes.

Sony Xperia Z u3u loving the living hell out of it~ I don't use more than one phone though, ever.

I have a Huawei Ascend P6 and I'm really liking it so far. I would really recommend it to someone who is not willing to pay a fortune for a good phone - this model is 'cheap' and good quality, with good specs for its price. Also, it's really pretty and sturdy. I dropped it multiple times and not a single scratch on it.

I think I've posted here, but mmhmm, my main tablet is my iPad, but I am getting a Nexus 7 tomorrow, because its one of the few tablets that works with my school internet, and has the 4U app, lel

I currently use an iPhone 5.

I'd like to switch to a Samsung phone sometime soon.

I use the 5s

https://puu.sh/dyPKm/ba84e022e0.png

https://puu.sh/dyPMw/4663c2d6f4.png

Preferred it to the larger 6, and so didn't wait the extra month for it to release

Jailbroken on 7.1.1; iOS 8 cons outweigh pros for me (though the manual camera controls remain a temptation)

I use the Magpul field casebelieve it to be the best minimal case available. Feels great (smooth grain without slippery, cheap, plasticky feel), offers sufficient protection from high falls, protects buttons (which aren't to mushy under it), looks stylish, and comes at a cheaper price than most. Apple leather comes close, but it breaks easily and originally came at the price of an Otterbox (without offering the same protection).

I love iOS

Android seems bloated in comparison, but is admittedly more feature-rich

but you buy Apple for the App Store, arguably

A Samsung Galaxy S3 with a broken screen. I love it. I tend to hang onto my phones for ages before finally getting a new one. I'll eventually upgrade to another Samsung once I have the funds. Can't stand iPhones or Apple products.

A Samsung Galaxy S3 with a broken screen. I love it. I tend to hang onto my phones for ages before finally getting a new one. I'll eventually upgrade to another Samsung once I have the funds. Can't stand iPhones or Apple products.
I remember my friend's S3

the outermost layer of clear plastic peeled and chipped right off the battery cover. Any signs that's happening to you?

I remember my friend's S3

the outermost layer of clear plastic peeled and chipped right off the battery cover. Any signs that's happening to you?
Nope. My battery cover is just the entire back of the phone, though....hard plastic. I don't know what clear plastic you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back