Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No too bad

• Used to have one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a...:

Clear Green P2

HongKong Special edition P1

Pearl Blue Angelgotch

Yellow with leaves Morino

Digimon first edition

Thats it... Im looking for an Ocean tamagotch.... anyone interested in selling me one ?

I used to have a very old purple tamagotchi. I didn't know how to use it and i didnt even know what it was then! i was like 4 or 5, i got it when they first came out, didn't know how to use it, so someone threw it away!!! i wish i had it back! i know how to use them now!

I have a:

Plain yellow Gen.1 - Marutchi

Yellow Clockface Gen.1 - Unactive

White Angel - Unactive

-h99 :(

I used to have a P1.It broke when my little cousin got it off my desk.ever since then I have been trying to hunt down a P1 off ebay.I have had no such luck so far. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
:p I WANT ONE! I wish i had one :huh:

:rolleyes: Oh well.... :angry:

:huh: At least i have a V2 and V3! :huh:

:huh: I need batteries though! :huh:

:rolleyes:

:huh: I WANT ONE! I wish i had one :furawatchi: :furawatchi: Oh well.... :huh:

:furawatchi: At least i have a V2 and V3! :D

:furawatchi: I need batteries though! :furawatchi:

:)
Tamagotchi from 1996/1997/1998 is great...

you should hunt for one on ebay!

They have many great tama's! :D

btw. Nice avvie you got there! :furawatchi:

I have quite a handfew of them myself...including the "Boy versions" they made that went un-noticed by many....Tamagotchi Digimon......I guess Bandai after a year of having Tamagotchis out decided to realease some aimed for the boys...they were only out for a short time, and were hard to find.....I got a handfull of them on clearance at a Magic Mart that was closing down for .99 cents each.....I got like 8 or 9 of them....they only had 2 colors, red and black but I still got them.... I ended up keeping one of each color and giving the rest of them away as b-day gifts and stuff. Now I wish I would have kept them :furawatchi: But I was young back then and naive...really didnt think ahead. Oh well I still got some thats all that matters.

I remember my dad bought me a White gen 2 Tama with a Green border and Red buttons.

I was in 3rd grade at the time and they were prohibited at school and i was teaching my dad how to use it so he could take it to work and feed it. i didnt want ti to die. when i cam ehome i saw that it was in my room and it had died. i started crying. the next day i decided to take it to school. i put it in my desk and i went to go sharpen my pencil and i cam eback to my seat and it was gone. I looked everywhere for it and i saw a boy i knew with it. he was waving it in the air like taunting me. I went to go tell the teacher and he said that there was nothing he could do that it was my problem. In 6th grade he asked me if i remebered it and he told me straight out "i smashed it the next day". i felt sad and i guess from then on i havent gotten over it. it ment alot of sentimental value and i dont know. i'll never forgive him for that. hah.

I actually have like 6. 4 of them are alive as we speak, the other 2 just need new batteries....I also have a cheap chinese version...cept it's a dinosaur..I think the original name for that one was *Dinky Dino* It liooks exactly like a tama, it jsut has dinosaurs printed on it. (yes, I realize it is a fake / wannabe tama, but it's still fun!)

I have one! :kusatchi: Its a white with gold wings japanese 1997 angelgotchi. :p :mimitchi:

i think i had one but then my mom got sick of my and my sisters and threw them out. :'(I was pretty young to nocie it was gone.
Your mom really throw them out????? :huh:

I remember my dad bought me a White gen 2 Tama with a Green border and Red buttons.I was in 3rd grade at the time and they were prohibited at school and i was teaching my dad how to use it so he could take it to work and feed it. i didnt want ti to die. when i cam ehome i saw that it was in my room and it had died. i started crying. the next day i decided to take it to school. i put it in my desk and i went to go sharpen my pencil and i cam eback to my seat and it was gone. I looked everywhere for it and i saw a boy i knew with it. he was waving it in the air like taunting me. I went to go tell the teacher and he said that there was nothing he could do that it was my problem.  In 6th grade he asked me if i remebered it and he told me straight out "i smashed it the next day". i felt sad and i guess from then on i havent gotten over it. it ment alot of sentimental value and i dont know. i'll never forgive him for that. hah.
OMG!!That is so mean.I feel so bad for you.Thats probably why we shouldnt take our tamagotchis to school.People might try to steal them.AND EVEN SMASH THEM!!!!!

Also they might get taken away.

I remember I was in fifth grade and I took my green tamagotchi v3 to school and all of my friends brought theirs too. Then my friend Jami who has three tamagotchis got in a fight with a girl named Shiann and she told on all of the tamagotchis and mine got taken away.My mom was so mad but she did get it back.I will never forgive Shiann for that. :p

I am going into sixth grade now.

:huh: */Angelgotchi11\* :huh:

I have a white one with the blue screen trim, and a clear purple one with a pink screen trin, and one with swirlys, and a pink angelgotchi, and a black devilgotchi.! :) :) :huh: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back