Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No too bad

• Used to have one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember, I saw allll the 6th graders with tamagotchis. I begged on my knees for one, so my parents bought me one the next day. I brought it to school 2 days aftrer that. I left is on my desk. I went out for recess, I forgot it in the classroom- :furawatchi: :angry: . My class bully pretended to tie his shoe lace, he really wanted a tamagotchi but his parents would not let him get one, so he waited tell everyone even the teacher was gone still pretending to tie his lace, he stole my tama. A day later I was walking past the boys bathroom and heard him talking ewtih his friends saying about hoew cool it was to steal it from me, I stole it back, eh told on me, I said he stole it from the beginning and then she said to teh boy, I was taking it back from him. It all ended well, although, it had a skull, and amillion poops on the screen, :wacko: :angry: . He torchered it by 'timing it out' alot and alot of times :furawatchi: :wacko: . Poor tamagotchi! :) :) :huh:

My mom just gave me 2 that she never Opened! :mimitchi: They're green and Yellow.

I had a 97' tamagotchi.

It was purple and had a clockface which was yellow.

I remember my friend was going mad for one and I just had to have one when I saw hers.

I was going to get the PinkyPurple and Blue one but they had none when I went in.

:D

Desperatley want one! But I've been spending too much $$$ latley (yuki: $20, uratama: $35), so I think I'll wait a couple more months.

-TT(^o^)

Have a clear green and blue one, I got it for 50pence a while back. I love it, it's such nice colours too =D I'm not sure if it's from the UK or the US or what XD

I own three. Plain Yellow Gen 1, Yellow Clockface Gen 1, and Pure White w/ gold wings Angel!!

right now i own a 1997 pearl white angelgotchi with gold wings on the sides from japan. im also going 2 get a translucent violet oceangotchi from 1998 from japan 4 my b-day. im hopefully going 2 get sum more new 1s soon. i also own 2 v3s.

-ilovetamas!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the two originals in my sig, but the pixels are starting to give out on the pink one i need a new gen 1.

i like to thimk of mine as a version zero tama!!!!!!!lol!! i love mine dearly! :furawatchi:

i have an angelgotchi, an oceangotchi, and 2 reg. 1997 ed. tamagotchis, ones transparent green with yellow buttons and the other is purple with blue buttons. i LOVE them... i also have a talking nano kitty, 2 giga kitties, 1 giga doggie, 1 Orig. nano baby, 2 nano Orig. puppies, 2 nano ponies, 1 giga frog, 1 giga dino., 1 giga alien, 1 raku raku dinokun, 1 bear one (SOO CUTE!), 1 with a duck or dino, 1 hello kitty one...i have SOOO many, and one little mermaid one where you can pick if ur a crab, ariel, sea horse, flounder, lobster, jellyfish or a whale---soooooo cuuuuuute!!!! i've been collecting these virtual pet things since they first came out, my newest one is the connection v1, and im TRYING sooo hard to find the new V2... i live in california so if anyone knows of where to find em, lemme KNOW!!! thanx---
wooo you have alot of tamas :p :D

i have 1 version 1, 2 version 2's and 1 version 3 along with a newly aqquired 1997 japan angelgotchi

I'm not sure if it's true, but my mom told me I demanded every Tamagotchi they had when I was little when they first came out. I only remember having one, pink with the yellow cracks around the screen, and it was a dog, not tamagotchi. She said that they were in storage somewhere all in a bag. I really wish I had them, because I would play with all of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
My oldest tama was a white one with pink trimming (g2, I believe), and I got it when I was eight years old. I got this one weird character that looked like a round guy with a knob on his head and two skinny legs. He liked to dance :)

i had one the day befor they were out in england. it was white with bluw cracked egg frame thing aroudn the screen. XD i had it yeaaaaars.... but i lost it i think in 2000. >:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back