Worst Gift Ever.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my grandma gave me this multi color knit sweater with a HUGE faux fur colar. *shudders*

That sounds a little rude, to outrightly tell someone you don't like the present they have given to you - just saying.
My worst gift would have to be a Colour by Numbers kit from my friend. It was a flower. I wasn't interested.
I know it was rude, but I'd say that to my best friend aswell -- I'm an upright person, rude or not 3;

A book about dinosaurs XD
..I'll take it.

Mine would have to be one that just about everyone gets, candycanes. I think they're disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I get a bad gift i spend ages feeling bad about it afterwards.My worst gift was The Happy Feet Game.
I got the Happy Feet game once too. It wasn't interesting at all, but a timewaster nonetheless... :D

Probably toys that just sit collecting dust. I don't want them! xP

Cecib :D

Socks....When I first saw it, it was in a big box, with anoter box inside, and another, and another till it was small, and inside, were socks :rolleyes:

I treasure all the gifts that people give me.

But I remember once I saw this boy at my school pick up a ring he found on the ground. Then in class he give it to me , saying he bought it 'special'. Hmmph.

my parents are banned from buying clothing of any sort, makeup, or anything else i dnt ask for XD lol jk i just tell them to be careful when shopping.. hehe

Well,

it wasn't my WORST gift, but it was pretty bad.

It was a notebook set. And they had this address book, and it was UGLY.

But my worst was a cellphone and a happy bunny hat.

Hannah Montana game for the DS. I actully wanted it in the first place, but then I saw what a bad game it was D:

Oh and this really exspensive ($150) charm braclet, it was pretty and all, but when I got it and my dad was taking pictures, my mom was screaming at me to look surprised. Then I got mad because every surprised look I gave her wasn't good enough, so I threw it on the floor and ran upstairs. Also, I think it's unlucky, because everytime I wear it something bad happens. :'(

Why would getting a cell phone be bad? :furawatchi:
It wasn't something I wanted. It wasn't bad that I got one, I just didn't like it

You may think a cellphone is great, but if your a band geek, instruments revolve around you. xDD

It wasn't something I wanted. It wasn't bad that I got one, I just didn't like it
You may think a cellphone is great, but if your a band geek, instruments revolve around you. xDD
I think you should be happy with what you get.

Remember, you aren't telling them what you want, you are ASKING and giving ideas.

A cellphone is a very thoughtful gift.. Alot of kids everywhere in the world

wouldn't be able to get a gift at all, let alone a cellphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back