Worst Gift Ever.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst gift ever? I'll tell you my worst gift ever!!! It was 2 years ago. My grandpa was telling his friends about me. How what a smart girl I was , talented, and my love for cheetahs (though, he called it an obsession >.>). I had never met his friends, but I would that night. One of his friends thought it would be nice, since I was obsessed[/b] had a passion for cheetahs, to get me REAL CHEETAH FUR to "add to my collection". So when he gave it to me I was like... GGRRR... Cheetah claws out D: We didn't get off to a good start

Another gift I didn't think was worth it, a candycane...-__-'

Does this person not have cash!?D=

Im so messed up Dx

One year I got a sweater from my "friend" and she admitted she had worn it a few times, and hated it.

Thanks... It's in my closet, I think I'm going to re-gift it to her one of these days.. ahahah It was only 2 years ago.

One year I got a sweater from my "friend" and she admitted she had worn it a few times, and hated it.

Thanks... It's in my closet, I think I'm going to re-gift it to her one of these days.. ahahah It was only 2 years ago.
I think you should xDD

And when you give it to her, tell her you wore it a few times and hated it xDD

Just like she told you xDD

Oh my... 2 Bratz dolls and a huge makeup kit from my aunt last year. I ended up throwing them out. She always gives the worst presents :l
That would probably be the worst present I have ever gotten either.

I was playing with my Bratz doll when I got it for my birthday when I was about 6 or 7. I was trying to put a dress on it or something and the freaking head popped off.

It scared the crap outta me. I dropped it and ran off crying.

I don't like them. At all.

My worst Present would have to be the popcorn I got this year, I mean, I love popcorn, but this stuff was nasty! It Smelled like the Elderly.

No Offense to Old people.

But this Popcorn smelled like My Grandmother.

Actually, I got two different brands of popcorn, Orvile Redenbocker [i know I spelt it wrong. Too Bad] and Some No Name Brand. [The No Name brand was good, The Other Junk...Like I Said. Smelled like the Elderly and It tasted like Cheese]

That would probably be the worst present I have ever gotten either.I was playing with my Bratz doll when I got it for my birthday when I was about 6 or 7. I was trying to put a dress on it or something and the freaking head popped off.

It scared the crap outta me. I dropped it and ran off crying.

I don't like them. At all.
You won't have to worry about getting Bratz dolls anymore, I heard on Yahoo that the idea was stolen from another company, but the company that it was stolen from was getting paid by the company that stole it. It was brought to court and this whole complacation (Spelling I know) that that I don't understand happened. It said that after Christmas they would stop making it. I heard in the article that Barbie might be involved too.........

You won't have to worry about getting Bratz dolls anymore, I heard on Yahoo that the idea was stolen from another company, but the company that it was stolen from was getting paid by the company that stole it. It was brought to court and this whole complacation (Spelling I know) that that I don't understand happened. It said that after Christmas they would stop making it. I heard in the article that Barbie might be involved too.........
Oh.

Really? Cool.

That's fine with me. I'm not into either.

Well, I think that's a shame. I'm way past the doll stage but I still have fond memories of playing with them and loving them (despite all the rubbish people will feed you about 6 year olds trying to dress like hookers because of their Barbies). Also, my little cousin loves them! =[

Well, I think that's a shame. I'm way past the doll stage but I still have fond memories of playing with them and loving them (despite all the rubbish people will feed you about 6 year olds trying to dress like hookers because of their Barbies). Also, my little cousin loves them! =[
The most fun I've ever had with a barbie was probably putting it in a barbie car and launch it down from the stairs with my cousins, and recording it. XD

No, I never really liked barbies.

Maybe my worst gift was a barbie? Nah. I'm sticking with pistachios.

Nothing I don't get that many things so I am grateful for what I have. :angry:

Anyways I mostly just get money and I tell my parents what to get me

Eh, where do I start. I can't even remember the specifics, but my one Aunt always gives us huge bags full of stuff for christmas and such, and it's all really junk. My last present from her is still sitting in my room, untouched. I don't even remember what it was. xP

I got my Grandmas ashes.. >_>
What?Could you explain a bit more?It's sounds a bit goofy. ;)

My worst gift would probably be...

1-a brown-green coloured underwear.I'm kind of embarassed to say that, but yeah.It wasn't a nice day for me at ALL. :)

Eventually I decide to bring it in my bag, and then just throw it in whatever place it could hide and stay away from my parents.Oh, and it had a frog on it.Ick. ;)

-2-a book case to "fit inside your school bag and never lose your books!!".and again, it was brown.'sigh'

--3--A book about insects when my brother got a wii game. :)

---4---My room.It had fairies,school and a winnie the pooh theme.OMG, it was ugly.When I moved,She just put what she though that I liked.Good thing that I persisted to change it and now it is much much better.I love it now.My parents prefered the other one, since the decorations and all my "before" room was cheap and lovely (for them.)Now it is much better.but they had to pay a little too much.oops.

So, it's like out of topic, but I will now only post non-tamagotchi stuff.I will rarely post in the tamagotchi posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back