Worst Gift Ever.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A real leather jacket from my Gran. She knows I don't wear leather of any kind, shesh. I don't wear it at all.

I think you should be happy with what you get.Remember, you aren't telling them what you want, you are ASKING and giving ideas.

A cellphone is a very thoughtful gift.. Alot of kids everywhere in the world

wouldn't be able to get a gift at all, let alone a cellphone!
I think cellphones are a waste of time. I really don't care or mind if you want to disagree.

Yes, I do understand that. I know some kids don't get presents, I'm not saying that I hate this, I just didn't like it or ask for it. Plus, I don't use it, so whats good when you don't use it? Plus, my parenst scolded me for wasting the money on the phone.

A rubiks cube. I hate it .___.
I love rubiks cube!! o_o

The worst gift was a puffy black jacket with a white line on it from my granny. It makes me look like hulk, and she wants me to wear it!! 0_0

Once, I got this shampoo set from my Gran, and it smelled like 'Bubble Gum'. I smelled it and almost vomited. It smelled like half digested bubble gum. D:
xDD

I like anything bubble gum.

Oh yeah, and sorry if I sound SORT OF off topic, but the weirdest gift I ever got were these blue, leather like pants. @_@ Luckily, I I don't have them anymore.

Any type of bracelet. People have gotten me bracelets before, and while they were really pretty, I just couldn't fit into them. Every bracelet I own is way too big on me. One day my wrists will grow, and I will walk around wearing about 20 bracelets, just because I can. x3

Oh my... 2 Bratz dolls and a huge makeup kit from my aunt last year. I ended up throwing them out. She always gives the worst presents :l

I think you should be happy with what you get.Remember, you aren't telling them what you want, you are ASKING and giving ideas.

A cellphone is a very thoughtful gift.. Alot of kids everywhere in the world

wouldn't be able to get a gift at all, let alone a cellphone!
Oh come on. ._.

Everyone stop pretending to be perfect. We all appreciate our gifts as much as you do.. some more than others.. But still. Everyone's gotten a dumb gift sometime or another.

I take the hat thing back. My worst gift was a back of pistachios for Valentines Day. I hated it so much I cried. I LOATHE pistachios >_>

I got a box for my birthday O_O;; I say that's pretty bad. I think what makes it worse what that I picked it out. It was my 12th birthday and after a day at the dog park (when I had a puppy) my mom's friends took me to target and she was like "how about this!?" I was about to say no then before I could she was like " its adorable .. blah blah blah". So I said yes. Hey, it was $2.99 :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOATHE pistachios >_>
I love pistachios. xDD

And i agree, not EVERYONE likes a gift. :3

I got this thing once where you got to make a BAG D= It's still upstairs in my room in my white drawers. I remember it was a kit, and you could put googley eyes on your bag. I think I used those for something. And the rest of them my friend and I had a spitting contest with them (with out all the saliva XD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back