Worst Movie You Saw

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most "wonderful world of disney" movies-they're so soppy and yucky.

Cars-that film practically bored me to tears.

Robots-That film pratically bored me to tears too.
Maybe you shouldn't watch kid movies and then say you hate them.

Cars was so dumb that when we got it, I didn't even bother watch it XD.

Cow Belles is sooooo dumb

Brother Bears 1&2 were ok but I didn't get the point of it....

Cars- . . .I didn't even want to see it in the FIRST place....

Devils Arithmetic- Book was good, film has egregious

Happy Feet- same as Cars, plus the fact they were all 'save the fish'

Poltergeist- It was good, but the graphics were bad and the fact that they 'extended' the ending made it to long(The sixth sense was great, though...)

POTC 2+3: Dissss-a-pointment...

High School Musical 1+2: That's right. they were high. Sucked

A few other, older Disney movies: Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast...But Lion King was good ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
...Epic...Movie > :furawatchi:
Yooh must be destroyed. :> Epic movie pwns all. (even tho they wouldn't accept me as a 12 year old at first...they cinema guy thought I was younger. <.<)

Anyway, back on topic.

HSM... need I explain my reasons? IT'S TOO HAPPY. >.<

The Reef. A 6 year old made me watch it with her. 10 times. In 3 days.

Series Of Unforunate Events. I fell asleep while watching it. xD

The movie I have least enjoyed in a cinema was 'Epic Movie'. It would've been a fabulous movie if it hadn't been for the dirty bits. Also, being second row from the screen didn't help me nor my neck either, but at least I got to sit with my friend, which I guess was quite nice of him to invite me anyway. He thought the same of the film as I did too... =]

Finding Nemo. I was forced into babysitting my 4 year-old cousin, and she wanted to watch it, then in the middle of the movie she'd say she was bored with it, so I'd turn it off. About 15 minutes later, she'd want to watch it again. I went through this about 7 times before she decided she'd switch to Cars. -__-

Harry Potter 5 kinda sucked, mostly because I had to be REALLY bad through most of the movie.. That sorta ruined it.. xD

H...S...M ;) please explain this to me: WHY IS EVERYONE SO DANG OBESSED WITH IT!!! ITS HORRIBLE!!!! rlly if i hear the the song (make sarcasic face while sings:) Were all in this together :lol: or the name of that little slip vannessa hudgens im gonna go all Jackie Chan on the next person i see!!!

ok i feel better now! :D

~Reanna

The movie I have least enjoyed in a cinema was 'Epic Movie'. It would've been a fabulous movie if it hadn't been for the dirty bits. Also, being second row from the screen didn't help me nor my neck either, but at least I got to sit with my friend, which I guess was quite nice of him to invite me anyway. He thought the same of the film as I did too... =]
Agreed, the naked shapeshifter was disturbing...

High school musical:eww

Counrty Bears:OMG IM AM SOO FREKIN SCARED OF THAT MOVIE

The simpsons movie:Yea i said it

Black beatuy:made me fall asleep

Pirates of the caribean 3:made me fall asleep

alot more

ALL Highschool Musical movies

Ice Age 2 (My sister rented it) x.x

Dream Girls (This went on WAAAAY to freaking long)

I'll post more later... I'm preocupied. >w<

Oh and also Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift. That was so freaking horrible! HAHA the only good part was when the guy exploded in the car. LOL I know I'm horrible! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back