Worst Movie You Saw

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all disney movies

seriously

like once, i watched Phantom of the Opera, a chandelier fell.

then i watched disney, there was a movie call Phantom of the Movie Theater.

instead of a chandelier falling, it was a monster balloon or something.

it was a cheap rip off and i never liked disney movies and i never will

I HATED THE CARTOON NETWORK MOVIE RE-ANIMATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it SUCKED! the previews looked kinda good but then i watched it I was like WTF!! THAT SUCKED!

HSM2 (Had less action, boring compared to the first), and Hoodwinked.

I saw Hoodwinked last year at school (They played it in the gym with a projector) and it was the most boringest (new word, people) movie I have ever seen in my life. I don't even remember what it was about xD

My advice: Unless you want a pleasant nap, please don't rent Hoodwinked.

The first one was blah compared to the second one.
No Commtent, why you ask? because I already stated my opinion in my last post, so there's really no need to say it again.

Anyway the wrost movie I've seen is Wind talkers, why? because who would want to see a movie about a guy who goes to war and dies? seriously.

Any Land before time movies lol and Lilo and Stitch 2 the one where he has a glitch they were mean to him >:[ lol. Sorry about the bump. And I loved the Simpson's Movie and spaceballs how could you hate those lol!! And Pirates 2 the end made me mad the rest was good but the end was stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not like AT ALL Enchanted. It is a bit to childish for MY personal liking. But I am sure that younger viewers of the movie would like it.

~*Milly*~

:)

Hey! Bostonian here! And I saw all of those things! (I was there the night the did the "GO SOX" building. I was seeing a show at the Opera House.)
Um... all of the HSM movies, and probably the Water Horse. Ugh, those were so bad. I had needles sitting next to me, so when the really bad parts came on, I would be ready to stick them in my eyes.

I can't think of anything else.
Really? :)

Same!!!!

Worst movie ever award goes to Dragon Wars (I dont even remember what it's called...). It was like a high-budget student film. The plot was sloppy, the actors were hoorible. The overall concept of the movie was idiotic. I could have written the script myself, and Im really dumb!!! The only thing cool about it was it had a bunch of really good graphics.

Shrek 3. It was just horrific. Shrek and Shrek 2 were actually good and funny. This one was kind of funny, but it just had an awful ending and after half of it, even if something would normally be funny I was just thinking "Ugh, this movie is so awful. I know that is supposed to be funny, but seriously. This movie sucks." I don't know why I disliked it so much, I just did.

High School Musical. Worst waste of time, ever.

...let's not leave out HSM2 as well...

oh what the heck let's throw HSM3 in there too, even though it's not out yet.. ;)

Oh, yep i have hsm3 and i soo not bothered 2 watch it, Havent watched it since i got it

That Farliy odd parents wisholgy movie stunk, because the ending was sad, when timmy almost died, i dont get anything in it, and i find it like harry potter and the chamber of secrets! :mimitchi: ^_^ :hitodetchi: and i find the little mermaid very "girly" and my cousin was obseesed for a VERY long time! :hitodetchi:

all disney movies
seriously
Oh boy..

Which ones?

The animated Masterpieces like Lion King, Aladdin, Snow White and so on?

Reminds me of some Anime loving kid who bashed Disney, because it wasn't "Mature" enough for them.

@ Tomato-kun - Whisholgy was pretty decent and I enjoyed it. Timmy didn't nearly die at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back