Worst Movie You Saw

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares if someone dislikes HSM. I hate it also.

Movies I disliked..

Land Before Time 3 to the newest ones.

Kung Pow

Once Upon a Forest

Cats and Dogs

Advent Children

Scooby Doo Movies

Also, I hate the Bratz movie. I hate it like heck and I haven't even watched it, it looks all...bleh. Nothing much even happens I don't think and they ruined a perfectly good song (Girlfriend)

I dont realy know the worst moive I saw.but my fav is for sure Ratatouille :D .

The worst movies would have 2 Napolean Dynamite and the original Bridge to Teribithia
You hate Napoleon Dynamite?! Unacceptable! Unbelievable! Un - well, it's a matter of opinion I guess. :(

Hmm. . . worst movie I ever saw?

Oh, boy, there are lots. But I'll give you the ones on top of my head right now:

1) Because of Winn Dixie (My sister rented it. Boy, how it sucked)

2) HSM 1, 2 and all of them to come. They are so tweeny that it drives me nuts. (I watched them by "accident". "Accident" having the meaning of my sister)

3) The Simpsons Movie. Just didn't do it for me. :|

I have to agree with Bridge to Teribithia, I thought it was over-done. Plus, sad movies make me laugh, for some odd reason :D LOL

You hate Napoleon Dynamite?! Unacceptable! Unbelievable! Un - well, it's a matter of opinion I guess. :D
Hmm. . . worst movie I ever saw?

Oh, boy, there are lots. But I'll give you the ones on top of my head right now:

1) Because of Winn Dixie (My sister rented it. Boy, how it sucked)

2) HSM 1, 2 and all of them to come. They are so tweeny that it drives me nuts. (I watched them by "accident". "Accident" having the meaning of my sister)

3) The Simpsons Movie. Just didn't do it for me. :|

I have to agree with Bridge to Teribithia, I thought it was over-done. Plus, sad movies make me laugh, for some odd reason ;) LOL
You hate HSM?!? Unbelievable! Unacceptable! (That's what you did to her. :l Except it was Napolian Dynamite instead of HSM. What is Napolian Dynamite?)

You've said that.. like serval times in this thread. You shouldn't get bent out of shape if soemone dislikes the movie.
I feel the movie was lame in my opinion.
I wouldn't get 'out of shape' if there was only like, lets say, 3 ppl on here that hates hsm. But it seems that everyone at this topic hates HSM. You wouldn't like it if everyone was saying one of ur favourite movie was there least favourite.

Oh I guess another movie I didnt like was Princess Mononoke.

Of course, I might change my mind. but seriously that movie was disturbing :/

And another thing Mileyroxursox2342 I think Spongeboby was just playing around, plus after that he said it's ok if he didnt like it. (Just saying, not trying to start a flame war)

I wouldn't get 'out of shape' if there was only like, lets say, 3 ppl on here that hates hsm. But it seems that everyone at this topic hates HSM. You wouldn't like it if everyone was saying one of ur favourite movie was there least favourite.
Don't use guilt tatics.

Remember this, kid.

Everyone has something called "opinion". I really wouldn't care if someone disliked a movie that I liked. As long they gave a reason why they disliked it instead of biased comments.

Look, Bubbie didn't like the original Bridge to Terabithia. I liked the new Bridge to Teribithia and the old one. Am I flaming her? No.

Ok, no one gets it. If only 5 ppl at this topic say they hate HSM, I would perfectly be fine with it. But every single post here says that they hate HSM.
So what? Seriously, its just a movie.

High School Musical and Country Bears. >_>

Ok, no one gets it. If only 5 ppl at this topic say they hate HSM, I would perfectly be fine with it. But every single post here says that they hate HSM.
To tell the truth I hated HSM2. The first one was good.

To tell the truth I hated HSM2. The first one was good.
That's ok. I thought that the second one made the first one look like *bleh*. (which means I like the second one better than the first one) But that doesn't mean I hate the first one either. I liked the first one but I liked the second one waaaaaaaaay better. The first one had better songs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back