Worst Movie You Saw

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to add, the second and third POTC movies were a major letdown. They were confusing beyond belief. The second was okay, at the big octopus part.
lol that big "octopus" is a Kraken(sp?)

Ugh.1. Hsm

2. Hsm2

3. Over the hedge

4. Monster House

5. Happy Feet

6. Cars

7. Pocahontas 2

8. Shark Boy and Lava Girl

=D Sorry if I offended anyone..XD
I only liked Over The Hedge because Avril Lavigne was in it xDD

I've seen alot of really bad movies. o_o

The WORST, though...

1. Shark Boy and Lava Girl (what? Did they have a CGI budget of thirty dollars or something?)

2. Highschool Musical 1

3. Existenz (it was freakishly weird. XD)

4. The Doctor Who Movie (I'm a Doctor Who fanatic, and I have to say, the movie with the Eighth Doctor, really, REALLY, sucked.)

5. All of the Spykid's Movies.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. I felt it was merely a lot of fanservice and it didn't really answer ANYTHING that was left after the game, and barely answered what questions Advent Children put up. It was, all in all, just another leadup to YET ANOTHER battle between Sephiroth and Cloud. I swear to god, I wish Square would LET THOSE TWO DIE. I don't see Locke popping up everywhere to save Terra and Celes that much... I don't see Golbez fighting Cecil... I don't see Zidane facing down a Behemoth that often... Or Trance Kuja... Or how about the Returners fighting Godform Kefka? It's ALWAYS Cloud and Sephiroth, the pansy pair, fighting. I cannot wait until Dissidia so I can shove the blades of Zidane's knives in the back of Sephi's skull...

As for in theatres, I haven't seen ANY good movies since Transformers, and before that, since Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.

Premonition. It's confusing to figure out when she is and what the heck's happening. The priest's stupid talk is supposed to explain everything, but it didn't. And the ending? UGH!! It's horrible! During the movie you think it's gonna get better and make sense at the ending but it's the opposite! That's the don't-see movie of the century! Sandra Bullock's a good actress, but the movie was ridiculous. And I'm not usually the critical type when it comes to movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know for sure. I don't watch too many movies.
HP5 was disappointing..

Monster House wasn't that great..

Yours?
WHAT???!!! HP5 was the best yet! If there was a dissapointing HP movie it was HP4 but even that was good! But I guess people have different oppinions. BTW sorry for the double post.

I liked HP3 the best. HP4 was not so good. HP5 is okay.

I like the plotline of HSM but I hated the actors. Just hated.

The worst movie I've ever seen is.....oh my gosh, I forgot the name...

"Fear Dot Com"

That was the STUPIDEST HORROR MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, all those stupid movies, like "Knocked Up" or "Bad [something]" that are just about IT...

H...S...M :) please explain this to me: WHY IS EVERYONE SO DANG OBESSED WITH IT!!! ITS HORRIBLE!!!! rlly if i hear the the song (make sarcasic face while sings:) Were all in this together :p or the name of that little slip vannessa hudgens im gonna go all Jackie Chan on the next person i see!!!
ok i feel better now! :D

~Reanna
How can u hate hsm? The songs are so awesome and the actors are all so talented, especially Vanessa Hudgens. My two favourite things on tv of all time is hsm and hannah montana.

WHAT???!!! HP5 was the best yet! If there was a dissapointing HP movie it was HP4 but even that was good! But I guess people have different oppinions. BTW sorry for the double post.
Harry Potter 5 was the most boringest one. It was also the least scariest. The first one scared me so badly. I think the third movie was the best. I havent seen the fourth one.

Well, Happy Feet was pretty good but if I remember right the ending sucked.
But the worst movie I can remember is "The Break Up". It wasn't funny AT ALL and the ending was terrible.

Oh yeah, sad enough, Silent Hill was the FUNNIEST movie I ever seen.
I dont understand how Happy Feet won a truly moving picture award. It wasnt sad at all.

Because you overuse punctuation and can't spell 'you'.
Shark Boy and Lava Girl was SO corny, you could die.

Also, all the Naruto Movies. >_> Plotless heap of junk has over 300 episodes and 90 fillers, whoo.
I can spell you! I just used 'u' to make it easier. In fact. Im the best speller in the class!!!!! i can spell suicide, congratulations, unfathomed, ultraviolet, kaleidoscope, and hydraulic. And a lot more! Sry if I used too much punctuation. ^_^ i like doing that. Shark Boy and Lava Girl was a little corny I guess, but i still liked it.

One thing i want to make clear. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 WAS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIE EVER AND HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need i say more?
We all know you like HSM, but please do not shout and yell, And please respect other people's opinion.

Hot Rod. I know people seem to like that movie and say is LOL funny, but there was nothing funny about it. And also the New Hairspray. I don'tt hate it, but I don't really like it either.

I thought Open Water was rubbish, you saw no sharks, not even a dorsel fin! The whole movie was just two people sat in the middle of the ocean waiting to be eaten by these 'make beleive' sharks which had must of forgotten the way to the movie set because there was nil sharks in it!

We all know you like HSM, but please do not shout and yell, And please respect other people's opinion.
I'm not shouting and yelling. Its just that everyone here says that Hsm was their least favourite movie was hsm. How would u like it if everyone was saying that ur favourite movie was their least favourite. And I do respect other ppls opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back